CDIH

Full Version: My dinner with ladi, and grumpy's mom!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This thread will be dedicated to my dinner with Ladi and Grumpy's mom. I will start by showing you the appetizer that was served. Be sure to check back every so often for more pics from our wonderfull night. I will not reveal what happend that bilssfull night all at once. You tards are in for a treat..so me thinks.

THE APPETIZER: Plump "crotch critters".
Pulled from just inside the mud flap sized labia of grumpys mom, these little buggers are filled with her natural twat juices and high concentrations of yeast. Pop one in your mouth and they pop like overfilled whiteheads with a buttery yet grainy fluid rushing over your pallette. Try one, you will not be dissapointed.

[Image: worm3.jpg]
m'mmmmmmmm, they look tasty!
Did you guys go out for this? Or was this prepared in a home kitchen with love?
yum
This was at our special trailer. Everything at the trailer is done with love. :loveya:
Halfway through the appetizer Grumpy's mom said she forgot about the dipping sauce. I said thats ok dont worry about it. But she said I please her so many times she really wants to please me for a change. She had ladi assist in opening up a infected cut on her leg to drain out some puss and funnel it into a little bowl...it made our appetizer so much better.

[Image: infection.jpeg]
That is FUCKING RANCIDLY DISGUSTING!!!!
But since I've just gotten physically ill,.....I'm sure you wouldnt mind a picture of it as an example of what your dessert was.
Ohh no no no..Nette. that would be letting you all off too easy. I have ideas all worked out for this thread. as much as i would love to take a picture of your puke with huge chunks of bright pink undigested ham and raw bacon slivers and post it up here...that would just not be disgusting enough.

BUCKLE UP
you know what scumpipe, why dont you take that bacon and ham and shove it up your ass, that is, if you can take the time to remove the antelope penis that is slamming away at your backdoor.
Quote:you know what scumpipe, why dont you take that bacon and ham and shove it up your ass, that is, if you can take the time to remove the antelope penis that is slamming away at your backdoor.

LMAO!! Thats my girl!!! :roflmao:
Is that a chrome cat litter scoop holding the infected leg open?
Damnit!!!
How cum I never get an invite?!?
After the appetizer Grumpy's mom decided we need a break from eating and asked me and Ladi to scrape some calusus off of her feet and cut her toenails. This was good timing because the hunks of dead rotting skin are so big we can slap slabs of them on the grill for part of the next course.

[Image: crustyfoot.jpg]
Once the appetizer and the cleaning of grumpy's mom's feet we decided to sit on the couch and watch some Dukes of Hazzard. Lady was complaining about an itchy crotch and decided to take the batteries out of the tv remote crack them in half with her teeth and pour the acid directly onto her irratated salami shades. it started fizzing and sounded like a raw peice of bacon hitting a red hot frying pan. without even asking ladi took my hand and used one of my fingers to help scratch and relieve her discomfort. i could feel fresh slices of meat flap and fleas getting imbedded under my fingernail.
Whoaaaa...look out! Here comes my breakfast! [Image: puke.gif]
Once Ladi was done using my finger as a scratcher I realized why. She was busy pushing out a greazy load into her other hand. I thought she was actually full from the appetizers. But I guess not.

[Image: da7a0250.jpg]
why the fuck wasnt i invited?!??!?!
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
maybe next time
:fart: :fart: :fart: :fart: :fart: :fart: :fart: :fart: :fart: :fart: :fart: :fart: :fart:
So after ladi's display of eating her own feces...we all fell asleep on the couch. i woke up because i heard somthing. it sounded like two veal cutlets clapping togeather in a light breeze. i saw ladi fell asleep with her mouth in grumpy's moms ass. with every exhale into grumpy's moms ass her mud flap sized snatch lips were fluttering. amazing...she has been violated so many times..so hard...her vag and ass cannal are one tube now. from all the air flow there was a small foam forming and slowly leaking down towards her taint. within all the tiny bubbles were small worms wriggling around. everyime a bubble popped the worm squirmed its way back up and right back into that cavernous hole. some were even crawling out grumpy's moms ass and onto ladi's face. i saw the last half of one trying to force its way into one of ladi's tear ducts, the tail was whipping around determind to get in. this scene made me ready for the next course. I's is hungry 'gain.
Pages: 1 2