CDIH

Full Version: Who here liked the lord of the rings movie - Just curious......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just trying to find out who liked the movie and who is waiting for the movie to come out on DVD.

*cough*
<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>avi</span>
The movie fucking rocked!!
And YES I will be buying it on DVD when it comes out.

I HATE watching movies that I d/l. There's ALWAYS something wrong iwth them, and they are small. I hate that.
Quote:HATE watching movies that I d/l. There's ALWAYS something wrong iwth them, and they are small. I hate that.

That's because you probably get your shit off Kazaa.
Which DVD release are you going to get maymay? The one in Aug. which is a two-disc set which is the theatrical release of the film along with a preview of two towers and all the documentaries off the website. or the one of the 2 releases on Nov. 12 both of which revolve around the 30 extra minutes that were cut from the original release. The first is a 4 disc release that includes 2 discs full of documentaries not available in the aug. release or the other which includes everything in the 4 disc release but includes a 5th disc which has on it, among other things, a National Geographic documentary about the movie. Smile
I, umm... liked it alot
Confusedtupid:
I hated it. It was the worst seven hours of my life.
Why do I get the distinct impression I've become fbdlingfrg's personal target of late?????
Quote:Which DVD release are you going to get maymay? The one in Aug. which is a two-disc set which is the theatrical release of the film along with a preview of two towers and all the documentaries off the website. or the one of the 2 releases on Nov. 12 both of which revolve around the 30 extra minutes that were cut from the original release. The first is a 4 disc release that includes 2 discs full of documentaries not available in the aug. release or the other which includes everything in the 4 disc release but includes a 5th disc which has on it, among other things, a National Geographic documentary about the movie. Smile

Fuck it, I'll just wait two more years, and get the complete 27 disc directors cut, special edition, uber fantastic edition for widescreen, dolby digital 5.1/DTS sound, subtitled in swahili.
Quote:Why do I get the distinct impression I've become fbdlingfrg's personal target of late?????
because your a paranoid easy target?
ok.. I can see that
i liked it

Quote:Fuck it, I'll just wait two more years, and get the complete 27 disc directors cut, special edition, uber fantastic edition for widescreen, dolby digital 5.1/DTS sound, subtitled in swahili.
yeah, that's pretty much what i had planned.
In all seriousness, Peter Jackson has talked about making a special director's cut that will seemlessly re-edit all three films into one giant, continuous film.

I want the box-set with the original cuts, the special, super-delux cut, the behind the scenes documentary, the special effects documentary, in-movie commentary by every single actor including the extras, the interview with the food-cart guy, the DVD-Rom "Re-Edit the Movie" feature, the seperate CD of the soundtrack and music inspired by the soundtrack, one of Frodo's smelly socks, and the hidden Easter Eggs including the one of Spiderman swinging in to save Frodo form the collapsing bridge.
loved the movie...saw it in germany i liked it so much here...i will be purchasing the second november release with 5 discs, just cause i am stupid and waste money like that
one of my favorite movies!
I'll wait til Novemeber to just get the one with all the added scenes...and then probably the box set when it comes out with all 3 movies
Quote:That's because you probably get your shit off Kazaa.

:turns around and walks out of the room with head hung low: :feels shame: :disappointed: