CDIH

Full Version: Most embarassing cd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was going through my collection today and was looking at some of the older ones and found some pretty embarassing CD's.

What are yours?

- Spice Girls - Spice World.... FUCK YOU AND DIE, god I dunno what i was thinking.... I can't go on.....
alanis morrisette-jagged little pill. :crackhead:
ugly kid joe-as ugly as they wanna be

:crackhead: :crackhead: :crackhead:

what the fuck was i thinking when i bought that?
Back when I was watching kids for a living, we used to play the best of Enya at naptime to get them to fall asleep. We'd draw the drapes, turn on the radio, and it would be about 2 hours of solid darkness. More often than not, I would fall asleep too. For a long time, I couldn't fall asleep at night without hearing that garbage, but I still have the CD.

(I smashed my last "most embarassing" CD last time one of these threads came along. It was Criss Cross. Rolleyes )
Billy Idol. The one with the cover of LA Woman. Bought it before I ever heard the original. All because of the hot chick in the video.
ah...I don't want to admit this, but since I didn't buy the album (Mr. Spit did)...it would have to be Stinkin Pork...I really gotta smash that one...

I also was a big fan of toad the Wet Sprocket in high school and I still have most of their albums :crackhead: haven't listened to them in forever though, ok, I'm gonna go hide now
I haven't bought anything I'm embarrassed of. I think that if you like the music, then why be embarrassed about it?

I mean, most recently, I've been listening to Pink's new cd, and most of you would think that's gay. There's no one that can dictate to you what music you should or shouldn't like. There's no gay/straight music. If something appeals to you, then that's a wonderful thing. You've been touched by the power of music then. Are there some things in my collection that are somewhat cheesy? Sure, but still, there's some part of that music that stirs something in me.

And Gonzo, while the Spice Girls cd is VERY cheesy overproduced Brit pop, there must have been a reason you bought it right? You dug the music at one time. Don't be embarrassed about it.
Spin doctors...it was an impulse buy, to get the girls in college

and maymay, did you drop these [sarcasm]?
Quote:and maymay, did you drop these [sarcasm]?
No.

I think I owned that CD for awhile too Skitch. I dug their music. It seemed all of their songs always put me in a good mood. Very upbeat. I think I sold it back to the CD store when I was broke though a few years back. I really wish I hadn't done that. I've sold back hundreds of CD's just to make what, $3 per? Fuckin dolt that I am.
I have to admit that I still listen to Pocketful of Kryptonite every once in awhile. I thought it was a good album.
You fucks! I now have a Spin Doctors song stuck in my head. It's not even necessarily one of the good ones...

What time is it?
4:30
It's not late... naw... naw...
It's just a-early... early.... early! :fuckoff:
Kwame, The Boy Genius. Fucking polka dots. What the hell was I thinking??
1-2, princes kneel before you....just go ahead now....

:roflmao:
you know, what? I liked the Spin Doctors too...happy music

"I hope those cigarettes gonna make you cough
Hope you hear this song and it pissed you off
I take that back I hope your doing fine
And if I had a dollar I might give you ninety-nine

Little miss, Little miss, Little miss can't be wrong"
Isn't that the video with the paint? :roflmao:
sure they were all upbeat and catchy tunes, but how often do you listen to it now? i look at the cd's now and ask myself when will i ever listen to it again, as i put in lateralus?
NKOTB Greatest Hits, eventhough I still listen once in a blue moon
Both Spice Girls CDs
Britney Spears
N'Sync
C&C Music Factory
Quote:NKOTB Greatest Hits, eventhough I still listen once in a blue moon
Both Spice Girls CDs
Britney Spears
N'Sync
C&C Music Factory

I officially dub thee "So un-cool, rapists would steer clear of you" for that one.
vanilla ice- to the extreme
goodbye
PLEASE! Who didn't have Vanilla Ice. The fuckin guy was everywhere. Nothing to be embarrassed about there.
Pages: 1 2