CDIH

Full Version: What do you like most about maynard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am always amused by his profficiency with the smile buttons.
Lemme get back to ya...
he makes a good sig pic...and lunch threads ruleConfusedmokey:
<!--me&Maynard--><span id='ME'><center>Maynard thinks that Ken is a great guy for starting this thread.</center></span><!--e-me-->
:thumbs-up:

<table style=filter:flipV>:bouncer: :helpme:</table>
:bouncer: :helpme:
Who the hell is this maynard fellow?
You know, he's that John guy. :roflmao:
<!--me&Sluggo--><span id='ME'><center>Sluggo thinks that Maynard doesn't have the money he promised Ken for starting this thread...</center></span><!--e-me-->
his negative post count. it's kinda cool. kinda.
Quote:his negative post count. it's kinda cool. kinda.
Thank you to one K1d Afrika for starting that way back when he he the "buttons".

Hey Sluggo......can I borrow a few bucks? :confused:
I like when maynard is sleeping. It seems to be the only time he's not posting. {:p}
<!--me&LunaBabe--><span id='ME'><center>LunaBabe thinks Maymay starts the best threads</center></span><!--e-me-->
{Big Grin}
Quote:You know, he's that John guy.

OH {:o} That guy... I fuckin hate that guy.

But in all seriousness... makes me laugh.

Edited By Jack Meehoff on April 25 2002 at 4:32
Quote:I like when maynard is sleeping. It seems to be the only time he's not posting.
Actually I'm working on that one.....give me a few more days. I've almost got it perfected.

Quote:LunaBabe thinks Maymay starts the best threads
Drop something? [sarcasm][/sarcasm]
I like the way he looks at me. I like the way he smacks my ass. I like the dirty things he does. I have control of Maynard.
Confusedtupid:
HE loves the way you smack HIS ass...
He told me so...
You DO have control of Maynard...
I really didn't care for him way back on OA.com, but I really like the guy now. Must be the superpowers. That and he's started like 15-20 threads where he says hi to me. Ken's cool too.
Hi D(d)anked!!
I think you just blew it May...
Danked has no love for danked...
You shant either...
<!--me&fbdlingfrg--><span id='ME'><center>fbdlingfrg does not like anthing about him</center></span><!--e-me-->
Pages: 1 2 3