CDIH

Full Version: LAST CHANCE KIDS!!! - Top 20 list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><table style=filter:glow(color=red)>I AM GOING TO BE CLOSING THIS ON MAY 1st!!
THATS NEXT WEDNESDAY!!
</table></span>

PLESE send in your lists ASAP!!!

Vote for your top 20 Rock & Roll albums of all time.

I've gotten fed up with the lists that are put out by "experts" and it's always the same old crap.
So now is YOUR chance to get your favorite albums on the list.

Please don't post your list here.
I want this to be anonymous voting so that you aren't swayed by what other people think.
After I tally all the votes, I will post your lists if you'd like. Please just indicate that when you send in your list.

I will keep this going until the lists stop coming in.
PLEASE NO NOT send your lists to any other mods as I am the only one doing this.

Soundtracks and tributes can be included. Best of albums, compilations, and box sets do not. You CAN include a box set if it's all original material, but not if it's just reformatted old stuff.
What I'm doing is giving points to each album according to their place in the list. So please try and put them in as close an order as you can. (i.e.: #20=1 pt, #19=2 pts, #18=3 pts, etc...) The 20 albums with the highest score will be on the list.

Have fun!

My email - maynard@cdih.net

I am also going to post everyone's list along with the top 20 list. If you don't want your list posted. PLEASE TELL ME!

Edited By Maynard on April 26 2002 at 10:49
Quote:PLESE send in your lists ASAP!!!

Quote:Take your time people, theres no rush.

isn't that an oxymoron?:poke:
can you send me the list I sent you back to me? I need to see fi I left off something! Thanks! Confusedmokey:
Shit! How do you expect me to remember deadlines?
Quote:isn't that an oxymoron
:moonie:
Dick
Quote:Dick
Look in the mirror shitheel. Where is YOUR list fucker??
I'd like to play, but, I know the music I listen to is in the minority here.
Quote:I'd like to play, but, I know the music I listen to is in the minority here.
The reason for this is to make a list of the albums PEOPLE like. I had someone send me a list of all heavy metal albums. That was THEIR opinion of what should be in the top 20.

If nothing else Luna, I'd like to hear what your top 20 is. I'm always interested to see what music people love.
help me, i'm lost in this thread, get me out...please {Sad}
Quote:help me, i'm lost in this thread, get me out...please
Send me your list and I'll help you get out. :moonie:
:headbanger: :headbang: :toast:
wow, it's almost like being at a concert!!
<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>OK, SEND ME YOUR MOTHERFUCKIN LISTS NOW FUCKERS!!!</span>
Quote:I AM GOING TO BE CLOSING THIS ON MAY 1st!!
THATS NEXT WEDNESDAY!!

Finally :-)
I'm pretty curious to see what made the list....I was thinking at work, and I totally forgot to put a few CDs on the list that I should've...oh well....
So where's the fucking list? You had a month to put the thing together Maynard.
Hey Galt....fuck off asshole.

Go Die ok? Theres still people that havent sent their list in yet.
Galt: Con: sarcastic humor sometimes comes off as assholeness
Maynard: Con: Gullible
I recognized your dumb ass sarcasm. And I responded with it.

Again....Go Die ok?
Im real curious to finally see this list

:fuggin:
Pages: 1 2