CDIH

Full Version: A problem with xp pro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who in the name of all that is holy do i get rid of the annoying fuckin pop up to remind me about free hard disk space? I have two partitions that are full with MP3's and it is annoying the christ out of me that i keep getting the Low Disk Space reminder ever few minutes. It is grating on my last fuckin nerve already. I want the drives full, thats why I filled the fuckin things!
I see how you peeps are living. You only help the chicks out to hope in some way you might get laid. You mother bitches just suck. I am never asking you mother fuckers for help again!

Bastards I tell you! :badass:
OK, I am sorry about my harsh words. I do really love everyone. Your help would be greatly apreciated.

I love you all, really, i do.:loveya: :loveya: :loveya: :loveya: :loveya:
i'd help but i dont have XP installed Sad
By Raymond
Turn off the low disk space notification:

Start regedit, expand HKEY_CURRENT_USER and in Software – Microsoft – Windows – CurrentVersion – Policies - Explorer, and set the value of NoLowDiskSpaceChecks to DWORD = 1. (This modification requires a logoff or reboot to work)

I got this from this <a href=http://www.winxpfix.com/page2.htm target=_blank>site</a>.