CDIH

Full Version: He may be in charge but what a psycho
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this guy needs some fucking help!!

Sean COld 316: why do you hat eme so much?
Sean COld 316: hate
arpikarhu: who said i hate you?
Sean COld 316: you always post mean things about me. i am a very sensitive person and it really hurts my feelings. couldnt you try to be nice once in awhile. would it kill you to post something supportive?
arpikarhu: Mom?
Sean COld 316: i am going through a really tought time here, what with the seasons changing and all and i could use a few kind words.

Edited By Arpikarhu on April 26 2002 at 2:06
Quote:arpikarhu (1:59:22 PM): why do you hat eme so much?
arpikarhu (1:59:26 PM): hate
Sean C0ld 316 (1:59:47 PM): who said i hate you?
arpikarhu (2:00:38 PM): you always post mean things about me. i am a very sensitive person and it really hurts my feelings. couldnt you try to be nice once in awhile. would it kill you to post something supportive?
Sean C0ld 316 (2:01:11 PM): Mom?
arpikarhu (2:01:55 PM): i am going through a really tought time here, what with the seasons changing and all and i could use a few kind words.
Sean C0ld 316 (2:02:26 PM): lmao, my god man, the help you need is quite disturbing, you do realize this?
arpikarhu (2:02:36 PM): ROFLMAO
arpikarhu (2:05:10 PM): hee hee

whoa there, now hold your fuckin horses you ass wipe. Now you know why I ignore most of your IM's! You really do need help ASAP.:fuckoff:
--Edit-- My post was pointless and late. A sledgehammer on the head isn't blunt enough for me.

Edited By Sloatsburgh on April 26 2002 at 2:14
Confusedhudders: ooooooooooo, this could get ugly :quietly leaving:
You're a pathetic waste of life Arpi. I know for a fact that Sean would never say those things SERIOUSLY. Here's more of how the conversation would go.....

arpikarhu: I'm sorry for saying all those mean things about you.
Sean COld 316: who the fuck is this?
arpikarhu: what do you mean who is this? it's Arpi. and my whole point in those posts was to let you know how much i've missed you posting lately
Sean COld 316: why the fuck are you im'ing me. go fucking die you piece of dogshit
arpikarhu: Mom?
Sean COld 316: i am going through a really tought time here, i can't decide if i'm going to throw you in the cell with PB, or come to your house and burn the fucker to the ground
hey hey, dont turn this around on me. you just changed the names. good try , freak!!

maynerd!! you made that all up out of thin air.

Edited By Arpikarhu on April 26 2002 at 2:11
Did Maynard hack Arpi's account again?
Maynard wrote that while pleasuring himself.
Quote:arpikarhu (2:05:56 PM): >)
Sean C0ld 316 (2:07:31 PM): you cunt
arpikarhu (2:07:45 PM): couldnt help myself.lol, sorry
arpikarhu (2:10:00 PM): you ignore my IM's?
arpikarhu (2:11:17 PM): dick

yes, yes I do.:firebounce:
Confusedcare: Confusedcare: Oh my...oh myyyyyy......
Where's Spit with the grille? This is entertaining
I just love staring at the crazy person, pointing and laughing...:roflmao:
you sure are busy today creating your fake IM's. why cant you just admit that my post of your IM is real, accept your illness, and seek help. why do you have to lie and try to turn this on me?
denial is not a river in egypt.
Pope-corn...get your Pope-corn heeeeeeya!!!
Arpi...
Can you please hook me up with whomever sold you what you're smoking?

PLEASE?ConfusedmokeyTongueLEASE?
luna i think you have your threads crossed
Quote:Arpi...
Can you please hook me up with whomever sold you what you're smoking?
i dont know what you are talking about. i just post 'em as i get 'em
Quote:i just post 'em as i get 'em
Me too.....
Quote:Me too.....
now that is just a lie
Quote:luna i think you have your threads crossed

Oh yeahh...that's right...heheheeee....Let me hop in my Popemobile and cruise on down to the right thread.