CDIH

Full Version: Well, you people want hotties, I present to you - Trampy 3:16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
welcome aboard sexxy. Everyone give her the warm CDIH welcome to someone who has no fuckin clue who you are in the least. Yes, we actually have someone who is totaly new to message boards and won't get the in jokes at all. Let's see if you fuckin tards can make it intrestiing for her.

Trampy, good to have you here, now remember, duck once and a while! :burnfucker:

Edited By Sean Cold on Jan. 19 2002 at 10:46
Hello Trampy.. Hope you have fun here..

and yeah.. duck once and a while :got head:
Wormface Wrote:Hello Trampy.. Hope you have fun here..

and yeah.. duck once and a while :got head:
hey wormy, you don't get laid much, do ya?
No.. Its hard when your a 2000 yrs dead spaniard soldier.
Thank you Sean for that welcome-Now for all those who don't know me beware- Confusedatan: You don't know what you are dealing with so be nice-
Hello tramp, Just so you know. The screams you hear coming from the short bus are not from the elephantman, Its just a moron who's lost his way :lol:
You shouldn't only duck but you may need to run when Apri and Maynard are going at each other. Welcome and try to avoid the gayness.
trampy316 Wrote:Thank you Sean for that welcome-Now for all those who don't know me beware- Confusedatan: You don't know what you are dealing with so be nice-
Hi I am gonzo, I can be your friend.
welcome trampy. and despite what the other guys say, i'm not gay
trampy316 Wrote:Thank you Sean for that welcome-Now for all those who don't know me beware- Confusedatan: You don't know what you are dealing with so be nice-
The last chick that said that to me ended up bound & gagged on my bed with an ass full of cock. :burnfucker:
av8er Wrote:
Quote:Thank you Sean for that welcome-Now for all those who don't know me beware- Confusedatan: You don't know what you are dealing with so be nice-
The last chick that said that to me ended up bound & gagged on my bed with an ass full of cock. :burnfucker:
Why do I always miss the good stuff?
IkeaBoy Wrote:welcome trampy. and despite what the other guys say, i'm not gay
don't listen to him trampy, he really is gay, he just doesn't know it yet. oh and welcome.
hiya trampy. welcome aboard. I got a question or two for ya. Since none of us know you, how about telling us a little about you:

- Do ya own a hockey helmet?
- Do ya like to go swimming in pools?
- Do you have any infectious diseases that we should know about?
- What was the total number of men you've slept with at ONE time?
- Did it involve a german sheppard name Sam, three cats and a water buffalo?
new person, im scared
THIS IS NOT WHAT IM USED TO
Hey Trampy....Ever date a mexican midget?
JAYMOHRBUDDY Wrote:Hey Trampy....Ever date a mexican midget?
Grumpy's Mexican?
Grumpy Wrote:hiya trampy. welcome aboard. I got a question or two for ya. Since none of us know you, how about telling us a little about you:

- Do ya own a hockey helmet?
- Do ya like to go swimming in pools?
- Do you have any infectious diseases that we should know about?
- What was the total number of men you've slept with at ONE time?
- Did it involve a german sheppard name Sam, three cats and a water buffalo?
Can anyone answer? :real good:

~ Yes
~ Yes
~ I have to update the list and get back to you
~ Forgot to count
~ I thought it was a Labrador
Hi and welcome.

How come I didn't get one of these?!
DGW Wrote:Hi and welcome.

How come I didn't get one of these?!
because nobody likes you
Quote:Hi and welcome.