CDIH

Full Version: Lucy in the sky with diamonds - What happened?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Back in the day, LSD was everywhere. Now, everyone does e. Are trips still available? Am I psychotic for wanting to trip again?

I just imagine that being on the computer while tripping would be quite the serious bug out.
if you know were to get em. its easy to get bad stuff, but the good stuff is still really good.
when the dead still toured, you could get them whenever there was a show in the area. these days, I've lost touch with the "right people".
LSD is still around, but yeah, E is more popular. I haven't done the acid in years, though, and I doubt I will again. Still never tried the E. Shrooms, on the other hand...:bouncer:

I can still remember my first acid flashback. I was walking down the street, when a cop car turned on its lights. Suddenly, the whole sky was flashing and changing colors. I was freaked out for a second, then when I realized what was happening, it was just cool and stuff.
I could never do LSD again...
Too much shit on my mind...
I probably tripped at least 100 times...
A few really fucking long intense weekends, you know, a coupla hits every 4-6 hours, for the whole weekend...
I could eat, sleep, fuck, do anything on acid...
Never had a bad trip...
Helped a few of my friends get through some rough ones though...
Did Shrooms like 2 years ago, that was cool, got some good colors, had a few laughs...
You guys bust my balls about being old...
But the shit was clean and cheap in the 70's...
$1.00 a hit when you bought the whole sheet...
Those were the days...:thumbs-up:
Quote:Those were the days...
yes they were
X is nothing like acid. Hard to describe but your skin feels amazing when rubbed and touched and your inhibitions are non existant. You want to talk to anyone and everyone and you have a feeling of empathy and well ecstacy. I reserve it for special occasions now and only do it once or twice a year. Too much is not good cause it will reduce the effectiveness.
windows media player 7
Yes those were the days. Back in my early 20's I must have done 100's of hits, maybe 1000's. I learned to control it so well, I thought "what's the point", so I stopped taking it. I couldn't imagine taking it now. Too many responsibilities now that I didn't have then. I'd probably freak out about money, bills, pending appointments, kids. I don't think , this time around, I'd be able to talk to a Box Turtle for 2 hours about God and the meaning of life. The turtle actually had some good advice. It was a very wise turtle.

Edited By The Painter on April 28 2002 at 05:53
Pop Rocks were really fun.
This thread has me salivating like a Pavlovian dog. :drool:

I loved the acid and have wondered myself if it is still around. I don't even have a clue who to ask or where to ask for it. I guess I am fortunate that I have never had a bad trip and always took it in moderation. Now, I just do the 'shrooms if I can get them. I love 'shrooms and the fact that they are a natural substance and not a chemical. I was always amazed by the feeling of not wanting to smoke while I have been on them because it just feels like pollution going into your body (it's hard to explain). If you think X is great for sex you might want to give 'shrooms a try. Whoaaa Baby! :bouncer:
Never was into the drug scene even in the 70's except for the weed once in awhile. Never liked not being in control of my surroundings. Guess I missed out on that phase of my life. Haven't even done any of the green in about 18 years. Been just saying no ever since.
Just snort Fun Dip.
OAS...That's the thing...
As long as you always remebered; "It's all in my head", You weren't out of control...
strange, my friends and i were juat talking about this last night. though i don't hang out with any of my "connections" any more...give me 10 min and i can get you anything you want. i've never done E, and don't think that i ever will, it's just not appealing to me. though i have tripped a few times, back in the day. never had a bad trip either, just the most amazing feelings ever. the first time i ever tripped i was 14, and actually i tripped before i ever got stoned. yeah, i like to do things ass backwards{Big Grin}

Edited By virgingrrl on April 28 2002 at 10:43
I loved acid about 10 years ago. I always enjoyed the feeling of the trip. One thing i didn't enjoy was the day or morning after the trip. Working all day after tripping all night really sucked ass.
damn... Don't I feel sheltered now. I have never taken any drugs. I don't even smoke cigarettes. Something is wrong.
I haven't been able to come across good acid in a long time....anything else, I could probably find. Shroomies are always around here. e comes around once in a while. The acid we've bought has been really weak, but I like shrooms better, all you want to do is be outside. I've never "tripped" before, I think I have too much control of my mind or something, can't just let myself go. The last shrooms we did, I had some amazing visuals for once, like Celtic knotwork patterns on the street. I like shrooms better than acid, no after effects, and I can go kayaking or hiking on shrooms and still be able to function
I tripped over Spit's table.
Quote:yeah, i like to do things ass backwards

So, I guess you will be losing that virginity after you die, huh?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8