CDIH

Full Version: When is my Parole hearing? - well, when is it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
OK, I know I did a bad bad thing, and I can accept the consequenses, but my real question is, when is my parole hearing... I mean, c'mon... if you're gonna throw a guy in jail, at least give him the oppurtunity to redeem himself Cry
denied
Arpikarhu Wrote:denied
oh, like your opinion means shit to me, you greek named faigt... now fuck off douche nozzle.... :no, really, fuck off:
5 to 10 years.
When your hair grows back!!!! We want the old FN!!!
AdolescentMasturbator Wrote:5 to 10 years.
well, thanks... mr. assistant to the warden
I say we just make this the FN moron forum and see how long he'll talk to himself for.

Even better: Lock the forum to everyone except for FN, wait 5 years, and see what happens
WhipThisFez Wrote:I say we just make this the FN moron forum and see how long he'll talk to himself for.

Even better: Lock the forum to everyone except for FN, wait 5 years, and see what happens
yeah, make him an institutionalized man
GonzoStyle Wrote:When your hair grows back!!!! We want the old FN!!!
Sorry Gonzo... I missed that one my first time through... but, you'll have to wait about a year & a half to see "that" FNMoron again...
Arpikarhu Wrote:
Quote:I say we just make this the FN moron forum and see how long he'll talk to himself for.

yeah, make him an institutionalized man
I'm not crazy.... You're the one who's crazy....
FNMoron Wrote:
Quote:When is my Parole hearing?

you'll have to wait about a year & a half to see "that" FNMoron again...
Your question has been answered... allright LOCK DOWN!!!!
GS, right now, you're a visitor. Do you want to become a guest?
Quote:GS, right now, you're a visitor. Do you want to become a guest?

Yes kid, we know you're a mod.
Kid Afrika Wrote:GS, right now, you're a visitor. Do you want to become a guest?
Look at the screw flexing his muscles.... fucking bastard.... always holdin' a brother down.... If I didn't think it'd cost me another month in the Hole, I'd call you Uncle Tom :no, really, fuck off:
Quote:

Yes kid, we know you're a mod.
Hey look what I found!!! ...it's fezzy's sense of humor. It was over there under moron's manhood. :0

Edited By Kid Afrika on Jan. 19 2002 at 11:56

Aggression is down the hall and to your left.

Way to ruin a good time with your egotistical attitude Mistar God.
Quote:Hey look what I found!!! ...it's fezzy's sense of humor. It was over there under moron's manhood.
you're just jealous....
GonzoStyle Wrote:

Aggression is down the hall and to your left.

Way to ruin a good time with your egotistical attitude Mistar God.
Christ man, it was a joke. You really need to stop letting your preconceived notions of me rule your thinking.
Kid Afrika Wrote:Christ man, it was a joke. You really need to stop letting your preconceived notions of me rule your thinking.
Why THE MAN always trying to keep me down?
Quote:Christ man, it was a joke. You really need to stop letting your preconceived notions of me rule your thinking.
Kid, my only preconception of you is that you are a fair. level headed guy with a good sense of humor :roll:
Pages: 1 2