CDIH

Full Version: Album quiz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I found this on some website awhile ago. Please don't post your answers in here, because that ill ruin it for everyone else. I'll post the answers in a few days for everyone. And try and do this without cheating. Some are hard, others are pretty easy.

1. The Beastie Boys first album “Licensed To ILL” featured what on the cover?

2. Rod Stewart’s face was placed on an old athletes foot advertisement on this album?

3. What was the title of Blur’s 1993 album?

4. Who designed the Sex Pistol’s controversial cover “Never Mind The Bullocks…”?

5. Nirvana’s Nevermind featured a baby swimming under water with :
A A $1 bill
B. A $5 bill
C. A $20 bill

6. Nine different record chains refused to sell this Jane’s Addiction album.

7. David Bowie’s album “Pin Ups” was released the same year he announced his short lived retirement. What year did these events take place?

8. The Clash’s London Calling cover had a striking resemblance to this “Graceland” artist.

9. Which Rolling Stones album was inspired by 60’s wig ads?

10. What famous artist came up with the concept for the Rolling Stone’s “StickyFingers” album?

11. Who was the mysterious model on the cover of the Doors “Strange Days” album cover?

12. Who came up with the title “Auxomoxoa” by the Grateful Dead?

13. This early 1980’s stars album “Nightclubbing” is featured as one of the 100 best album covers, she also appeared in the 007 film “A View To A Kill”. Who is she?

14. The title of this Bob Dylan album featured a painting of Dylan’s face on the cover.

15. What hit song came off of Joy Divisions “Closer Album.”?

16. O.M.D.’s “Crush” is one of the top 100 album covers. What does O.M.D. stand for?

17. This Prodigy album featured a symbolic Crab on the cover.

18. Which Doors album featured a juggler, strongman, trumpet player and midget?

19. Becks album “Odelay” featured a very hairy what?

20. Which Peter Gabriel album featured a deformed or smeared photo of Peter?

21. Who was the lead singer of Bow Wow Wow?

22. Bob Dylan’s album “Portrait” was released in what year?

23. Pink Floyd’s “The DivisionBell” featured two sculptures of faces. What object represented the eyes of the two faces?

24. The album “Two Virgins” featured these two artists nude from the backside.

25. Supertramp’s “Breakfast In America” featured a fake NY skyline made out of what unusual household items?

26. The Velvet Underground and Andy Warhol designed an album cover featuring this fruit on the cover.
wow, those are hard, i don't think i know even 10 of them.
It's ok, I only got 12 right. :confused:
only missed 2
dude you suck...now i feel like a complete waste of space