CDIH

Full Version: It's prom time!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So what the hell did you do? Got any good stories?

I was, and still am Anti-Prom. For me, I don't really care what you do. Go for it, if that's what you're into. I didn't go to my prom, instead, my date and I just went to party with all our friends after the prom for the weekend.

We went to Seaside Heights, NJ (what a shithole). I think there were 6 in our group, and we rented an apartment instead of a hotel room so it was a little nicer. We went down the day after prom, and just partied our asses off for 3 days. Did tons of drinking and tons of drugs. Had a really great LSD drip somewhere in there. The nice thing about having an apartment, was that it wasn't right on the beach. Instead, our other friends all rented like a whole floor of this shitbox motel right on the boardwalk, so everyone partied there. There were probably 50 or 60 seniors from our HS there, not to mention the countless other people that were down there for their prom too. So while we shitted up their rooms (I think one of the rooms had close to 1" of alcohol on the floor filling one of the rooms, we would go and crash at our nice clean apartment at the end of the night. We win!!11!
i took my cousin gertie and slow danced to journey all night. it was magical
I never went to the prom. :-(
The Obligatory Gay Joke:
Quote:my date and I just went to party with all our friends

What was HIS name?

Personally - I never went to my prom. Never wanted to. I heard it sucked ass so I'm kinda glad I didn't.
never got laid. By the end of the night, I hated by date (each prom I went to).
I wasn't allowed to go to the Shore. I think my friend & I went hiking. (can't rememeber, oh well, :fuggin: ....) ...... Yeah, I think that's it.... hiking to the top of a cliff thing, with another girl & two guys, then we sat in the sun & took our shirts off. It was a good day. :thumbs-up:
my prom was kind of lame, it was in the puck building in the city. i went with a girl who was just a good friend so i didn't get any, not even a kiss.
the next day we went to great adventure and we all walked around on no sleep. that was lame to cause i was the one that was always on the ride by myself. the scream machine is really boring when you got some stranger next to you.
I fucked my brother's girlfriend. They broke up soon after
well i took the immigrant and had a great time being black (all they played was rap) when we slow dance it was like something out of a movie, like we were the only ones in the room
yadda yadda yadda
it was a great night BLAH

the weekend was fun too
went to wildwood
got a fever
spent time with my friends
fun times
i didnt do the prom thing....way overhyped and not my thing. i did go down the shore and spent the night in jail though :thumbs-up:
Don't think you're going to get away with not explaining at least a portion of that!!
LOL....ok...i'll just assume. :-p
Quote:i did go down the shore and spent the night in jail though
In true redneck form! I'm proud. :thumbs-up:
oh jeez.....i made maynard proud of me....there is nothing lower. :-(
Here's an interesting little ditty I just ran across. Sounds like something Maymay might do.

Teen Accused Of Plotting To Poison Punch At Prom
Friends Notify Teachers, Police
April 29, 2002

VILLISCA, Iowa -- A teenager from Villisca has been arrested and charged with administering a dangerous substance.

Investigators said Robert Dumler, 15, threatened to poison the punch bowl at the Villisca High School prom on Saturday night.

Police said Dumler was unhappy with several fellow students. Officers said he wanted to make them sick and possibly kill them.

Dumler allegedly solicited help from other students to carry out his plan, according to police. Those students contacted teachers, parents and police.

Officers confiscated a vial from one of the students. The student said Dumler gave the vial to him.

The vial contained about 2 to 3 ounces of a liquid. It was sent to Des Moines for testing

Dumler was arrested Friday night and has been charged with one count of terrorism, which is a felony. He is being held in Montgomery County. His case will be handled in the juvenile courts in Council Bluffs, Iowa.

Dumler was originally charged with terrorism. That was changed to administering a dangerous substance. Montgomery County Attorney Bruce Swanson said the circumstances of the allegations against Dumler did not fit the original terrorism charge, which requires firing a weapon or using an explosive.
I went, it sucked...I wasn't allowed to go down the shore either (bah) so I did the Great Adventure thing with my buds the next day..I think I still have the giant white monkey I won somewhere Smile
FUCK. I never thought about spiking the punch. What a great fucking idea. Too bad I have to wait 13 years until the 25th reunion.
Quote:I think I still have the giant white monkey I won somewhere
i think maynerds at the office today
Quote:I think I still have the giant white monkey I won somewhere

And from that day on, it gave a new meaning to the term "Spank the Monkey".......
BG...you won a monkey! How appropriate! lol

:-)
Pages: 1 2 3