CDIH

Full Version: Finally the source of cherry kool-aid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: dcp_2137aa.jpg]
WTF!!!!!! snuka where do you find this stuff?!?!?!?!?!?!
LOL.....i find it around...

who knew cherry kool-aid was so easy to make. just steep that fucker in some water for 3 hrs and wala! I always like the more concetrated form. stick that bastard between the inside of my lip and my gums...just like some chew. if i want a real buzz i just clamp down on it with my teeth and get the dark red nectar from the very middle...mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
UGH! I just had to look in here, didn't I? :crackhead:
Quote:where do you find this stuff
It's written right there on the picture, dickweed ;-)

Oh, me too Luna, I tried to avoid it, but couldn't, Curiosity Killed the Cat.
Snuka - bro.....brotha.....What the mother fucking hell is that? Is that a chick getting a addadicktomy? or guy who had apendicktomy? I don't get it. What the fuck bro?
like the title says....source of cherry kool-aid. just steep the used product in some water...it even has its own string. think about it
I say...you'll get a more potent drink with these, Snuk.... jesus christ...what is happening to me? :crackhead:

<div align="center">[Image: package_pads.jpg]</div>
wow...thanks luna....i am beginning to count on you more and more. :loveya:
that's a used tampon? holy shit. I thought it was a a severed penis tied to a string. You can't tell me that it doesn't look like that.
how the fuck did you get a pic of that....i swear i checked the bathroom to make sure when i took it out that NO ONE was looking

i left it in there for a good week or two, if you need me to suck it dry i have no porblem in doing so

Edited By NaughtyAngel on May 01 2002 at 3:01
that is actually kinda kinky amy. i want you to get a clot stuck between the top row and bottom row of your teeth like a ju ju bee. then i want you to try and open your mouth really slow. i want to hear the pop it makes as it pulls away. JESUS..im like a rock now.
That was a used tampon? I thought it was a diseased clit squirting puss.... Undecided
Quote:That was a used tampon? I thought it was a diseased clit squirting puss...

LOL....your getting back on my good side polly. your next step is..since that isnt a diseased clit and really is a tampon, you must find a pic of a diseased clit and post it within the tard home. dont go putting that shit in the pit....seph will hunt you down and pierce your jugular with a chop stick.
I'll look for a diseased clit when I get home...for some reason I think doing a Google image search for that here just may get me fired.... :-p
LOL....that alone is reason enough for me to check in from home, something i never do by the way.

ahhh i sense a good relationship :loveya:
I promise to do my best not to disappoint. Smile
:loveya: cant wait
[Image: vagina01.gif]
I love teh Herpes...
Pages: 1 2