CDIH

Full Version: Just someone answer this please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
TNT, the cable chanel, has a newer ad campaign that they are the Dramam network. They ran a commercial today that this weekend, TNT knows drama. On Saturday on the #1 drama network, they are showing Absolute Power with Clint Eastwood and Gene Hackman. I am a little hard pressed to actually call this film a drama but I am willing to over look this one as them just getting some good actors named with the movie.

On Sunday, however, TNT's drama weekend hits high gear my friends. On Sunday, yes, on the Drama Network, we have Hard To Kill starring the ultimate dramatic actor Steven Segal.

Sorry folks, I am just befuddled by this hapopy horse shit. How the fuck is this movie a drama?
TNT, proud creator of shows like 'Witchblade' have been saying that they are drama for over a year it seems. TNT ain't drama.
They call themselves "Drama" because when they arent playing a movie, they are airing old episodes of "Law and Order".

God bless them.
Nope, no dice guys, I am lead to believe by the commericals that TNT is my one stop place for drama. I guess they don't post on OA.com all too often. They are saying that Hard to Kill is basicly a Dramatic masterpiece. And, whats with the level sound on this fuckin channel anyway? The comercials are deafening!
i only watch tnt for law & order, don't really care what else they have on.
Witchblade is the only reason I have ever watched that station.
i dunno about tnt but last night fx must've thought they were it because they played the same episode of the shield twice in a row...