CDIH

Full Version: How long should I be kept in here? - or, How to keep a brother down?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
ok you pigfuckers, here's your chance.... whatta you think?
Was I framed or did i deserve this?.... you decide...
I soooo believe in making my vote count!
Sean Cold Wrote:I soooo believe in making my vote count!
damn... me too... can I change my vote... I hope that fugger rots in there too...
Keep him down here and bring in fuggin moron.
GonzoStyle Wrote:Keep him down here and bring in fuggin moron.
Now that guy is the cat's fuggin meow... he rock's my world...

thanks for mentioning his name Gonzo, now I've got some more spank material.... :Spits:
OK, who voted and didn't post?... fucking cowards!!!!! show yourself!!!! :no, really, fuck off:
FNMoron Wrote:
Quote:Keep him down here and bring in fuggin moron.
Now that guy is the cat's fuggin meow... he rock's my world...

thanks for mentioning his name Gonzo, now I've got some more spank material.... :Spits:
You're fuggin welcome.
fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap ...splooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooge....ahhhhhhhh Confusednooze:
can we please keep him here throughout perpetuity?i'll stop being a smartass if he stays gone...
fbdlingfrg Wrote:can we please keep him here throughout perpetuity?i'll stop being a smartass if he stays gone...
LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!.........don't listen to him... he's so full of shit.... christ I can smell him from here.... oh, wait, that's me... nevermind..... but he's still full of shit...
plus, fdbigfatdick, you're just mad cuz I bumped you out of the top 10 posters, so :no, really, fuck off: my man!!!
FNMoron Wrote:plus, fdbigfatdick, you're just mad cuz I bumped you out of the top 10 posters, so :no, really, fuck off: my man!!!
gonzo bumped me out, too...im back down to 12th :pissed:
fbdlingfrg Wrote:
Quote:plus, fdbigfatdick, you're just mad cuz I bumped you out of the top 10 posters, so :no, really, fuck off: my man!!!
that's cus you SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :no, really, fuck off: :burnfucker:
FNMoron Wrote:
Quote:
Quote:plus, fdbigfatdick, you're just mad cuz I bumped you out of the top 10 posters, so :no, really, fuck off: my man!!!
that's cus you SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :no, really, fuck off: :burnfucker:
can you say something else, please?i need one more to pass alkey for 11th
God dammit.... WARDEN!!!! WARDEN!!!!... can someone please remove this fuck knuckle from my ward... if not, he's leaving in a bodybag...
Quote:can someone please remove this fuck knuckle from my ward... if not, he's leaving in a bodybag...

AHHH! i'm just SOOOOOOO scared of the guy behind the bars.
hey, look what i found in my pocket :fuggin:
you know fdbldouche, it wasn't funny in the other thread, what makes it funny here?
FNMoron Wrote:you know fdbldouche, it wasn't funny in the other thread, what makes it funny here?
what is this ""funny" you speak of?
fbdlingfrg Wrote:
Quote:you know fdbldouche, it wasn't funny in the other thread, what makes it funny here?
what is this ""funny" you speak of?
You know, you should be in here for the amount of teh unfunney you post around here.... go play in traffic, would you please?
Who are you?
Pages: 1 2 3 4