CDIH

Full Version: Snuka's mom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was railing Snuka's Mom in the ass last night....
Now no matter how much I wash, I can't get the smell off,
It is also very itchy and starting to discolor....
has anyone else had this problem?
I usually wear two layers of condoms and a bio-hazard suit. The smell isn't bad. It's the cuddling and chatting after I bang her that really disturbs me. It's like lying next to a giant pile of dough that swallows you up if you roll over the wrong way.

and don't worry about the discoloring. your dick will fall off soon enough and the problem will solve itself.
That is not a very comforting Prognosis......
hey, if you sleep in the valley known as snuka's mom's skanky snatch , ya got to be willing to suffer the consequences. And I do mean SUFFER.
Taxi !
You are only a beginner thats why ken. you must learn to embrace a STD and love it like your very own. then it wont bother you. last time i hopped off my mom i was peeling skin off my shaft like an over ripened bananna. it was spotted black and had some sort of mucous between the skin and the muscle. but i was glad it was like that. i liked how it looked and felt as i peeled off the skin. my mom took the skin and rolled it around peices of sharp cheddar and stuck little toothpick umbrellas through them. wow they were mighty tasty.
I don't feel so good right now.....
Not to worry ken...next time that happens i will save ya some. The feeling of your teeth breaking through the outer membrane of the skin is a rush. the main problem is it is a bit chewy and gets stuck in your teeth. if your lucky some of the skin has little air bubbles and when you bite down you get a faint popping sensation. of course it is an infection and like all infections it tends to be a bit salty. but to me the best part is the skin doesnt digest too well and you can see it worming through logs of your shit. i usually get a broken plastic fork and poke it around in the bowl. see how long it stays underwater before it floats back to the top.
should my balls be swelling like this? The think skin of my sack is starting to split because of the abnormal softball size of my testes....
yeah that has been known to happen. the bacteria in my moms juice is known to fight each other and causes strange things to happen. if you hock up some good throat oysters they work good for fusing the skin on your sack back together.

give that a try.
she kept yelling at me to spit on her while I was railing her.... I got nuthin left.
LOL...she used you like a fuck toy my lil buddy. reason she kept askin that it must have been the 3 years it usually takes her to bathe. you were used for her cleaning!! used and abused by my mom...thats great!! :-D
I feel so cheap and dirty,
I would take a hot shower except I am scared it will wash away chunks of my rotting shlong.