CDIH

Full Version: Bye arpi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Adios!
Sayonara:bouncer:
i expected nothing less. adios
Thats right. Get pissy and log off the board, then come back 5 minutes later to see who responded to you.

Nope, theres still no one that cares.
:poke: :poke: :poke:
i care that arpi left...i do.i'm happy, and happy is a kind of care:-D
You are all a bunch of heartless bastards.

Edited By Ken'sPen on May 03 2002 at 6:04
Arpi's gone but I still hear that fucking violin
How many fuckin times are you two gonna pull this shit...
Just move in together all fuckin ready...

I'm getting sick to my stomach over how much you two worry about each other...
Actually, Sean put him in here. Not I.
I'm talking about the constant bickering...

You're like lovers...Or, sisters...
:moonie:
:disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed:
<span style='font-size:27pt;line-height:100%'>I WANT MY ARPI BACK!!!!!!</span> :disappointed:
hahahahahaha
<span style='font-size:27pt;line-height:100%'>AND I WANT HIM BACK NOW!!!!</span>:angry: :angry: :angry:
I'm taking drastic measures here. Maynard stays in the hole until he convinces Arpi to return. I cannot do without my Arpi.
i still want to know what that last 'hello' thread was going to be. :clueless: :disappointed:
You'd better make sure I never get out of here Keyser.
I don't respond well to threats.
BOO HOO, cry me a fucking river Keyser. Boo hoo.

Whats the matter, did I hit a little too close to home with the lack of attention shit? Awwww, poor baby.
Pages: 1 2