CDIH

Full Version: A new sig for maynard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Yes, it's another thread about maynard...

[Image: mayfag.jpg]
doesn't this belong in the new sig thread?
if he puts it there, i think its a finalist
that's pretty funny
[Image: dog.gif]

How bout this one as a sig pic?

Edited By Jack Meehoff on May 04 2002 at 12:45
Nice one K1d!
LMMFAO
no
Very funny k1d, but why did you have to start a new thread for it? Now keyser is going to accuse me AGAIN for trying to bring attention to myself.Rolleyes
What's your point?
Quote:Very funny k1d, but why did you have to start a new thread for it? Now keyser is going to accuse me AGAIN for trying to bring attention to myself.

I wanted to make sure everyone had a chance to see it. Plus, the sig pic contest seems to have died. So, I didn't want to put it there. keyser is going to ride you no matter what you post. Why start trying to avoid it now?
I always knew K1d was the smart one.
Cause Keyser seems to have this axe to grind. How petty. Rolleyes
Tom?

**new word association game!!!**

LMAO
::activates THREAD-JACK anti-hijacking software::

THREAD JACK: Stops lamers dead in their tracks.
So you're trying to tell us that you expected this thread to continue for several pages all about your one sig that you did?

Fuckin idiot. Get a clue.
No stupid. It was supposed to be about you. And look at that... thanks to you, now it is.

Now who's the idiot? :bouncer: :roflmao: :bouncer: :fuckoff:
[Image: LoveboatBob2.jpg]
:hail: Kim :loveya:
It's a shame that you and Keyser have nothing better to do than follow me around the board and harass me. But I guess everyone needs to do the things that they think are fun right?
Quote:::activates THREAD-JACK anti-hijacking software::

THREAD JACK: Stops lamers dead in their tracks.
That made me laugh heartily...
But I take offense to being called a lamer.
Stoner, Slacker, Loser, asshole, But, please...Not Lamer.Confusedneak:
Pages: 1 2 3