CDIH

Full Version: Most Likely Hole Bitch - Who's Beecher?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
which of our many posters are most likely to end up with the hot meat injection when they enter The Hole
I say the Dog Fucker's next..... that weasley bastard deserves every thing that's coming to him... :crossbones:
FNMoron Wrote:I say the Dog Fucker's next..... that weasley bastard deserves every thing that's coming to him... :crossbones:
WEll then, You all lose. The next hole bitch is none other then.....SLUGGO!

:no, really, fuck off: :no, really, fuck off: :no, really, fuck off:
Try sluggo you ass-F!
God how could i leave sluggo out of ths poll. i suck
Sean Cold Wrote:Try sluggo you ass-F!
no thanks... he just lays there... and besides, his ass stinks worse than Kearny in the summer.... ick
I guess I'm home free then. :fuggin:
I vote for sleeper.
The Sleeper Wrote:I guess I'm home free then. :fuggin:
don't count on it... you stick around here long enough & you'll find yourelf in one of these holes... get out why you can...
I vote Sleeper too. That fucker.
FNMoron Wrote:
Quote:I guess I'm home free then. :fuggin:
don't count on it... you stick around here long enough & you'll find yourelf in one of these holes... get out why you can...
Look what the hole does to people. The happy stoner has become a bitter bitter man.
The Sleeper Wrote:
Quote:
Look what the hole does to people. The happy stoner has become a bitter bitter man.
It looked more like wise advice to me.
GonzoStyle Wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
It looked more like wise advice to me.
I'm takin you with me cum douche :running at mouth: :running at mouth: