CDIH

Full Version: The hulk - Trailer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If anyone is interested here is the Hulk teaser trailer.

THE HULK
this movie should be pretty cool.
I saw it and as I said elsewhere I enjoy it so much but don't know why I enjoy it. It rarely shows anything, it really has nothing in it but there's something about it that just gets me excited over this film. Growing up The Hulk was one of my favorite heros and I'm not really sure why. He wasn't the best, he wasn't the smartest, he didn't have any cool equipment or powers but just ... I don't know.
AAAAAAAH!! Are they going to redo every tv show into a movie! What's next the Bionic people!??
you do realize the Hulk was a comic before the TV Series, right? In fact it was in a Hulk comic that Wolverine first appeared.

Anyway, because X-Men did major box office all the studios bought up the rights to hundreds of comic titles from major ones like Fantastic Four (which has a director but no script and cast--and yes the director strangely is Roger Corman) to the little ones like POW! and Black Panther.
Quote:you do realize the Hulk was a comic before the TV Series, right?
If I say no am I somehow inferior & you'll laugh & point?

Now that you mention it, it makes sense. But it still bothers me. I heard there was goning to be a Scooby Doo movie too. I'm just anti-Big Studio. They don't care, the ruin everything.

Edited By Hey Ladi on May 06 2002 at 3:43
There isn't going to be one, there is one. Trailers have been out for awhile, and it's comign out later this summer with Freddie Prinze Jr, Matthew Lillard (who actually has the voice down), Linda CArellini and Sarah Gellar

66-1020695387

I am really looking forward to Daredevil.
This has to be one of the best "teaser" trailers I've ever seen for any movie ever. Looking into the mirror, I knew right away, and said to my friend that it was the Hulk. And then he turned green and pow, through the wall. It fuckin rocked! :thumbs-up:

But the movie itself will probably suck ass. The guy that's playing the Hulk, I can't remember his name right now, but I've seen him in other stuff. I recognized him, but I don't recall anything big he's done.
His name is Eric Bana. He's Austrailian and been in films like Black Hawk Down.
How do you know all this stuff?? I'm continually shocked by the depth of your knowledge.
i knew that :confused:
Quote:How do you know all this stuff?? I'm continually shocked by the depth of your knowledge.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.imdb.com">http://www.imdb.com</a><!-- m -->
Quote:But the movie itself will probably suck ass. The guy that's playing the Hulk, I can't remember his name right now, but I've seen him in other stuff. I recognized him, but I don't recall anything big he's done.
Quote:His name is Eric Bana. He's Austrailian and been in films like Black Hawk Down.
I'm glad it's a relatively unknown actor. I get sick of seeing familiar faces. Instead of seeing the character, you see the actor.

And the movie is directed by Ang Lee who did Crouching Tiger. Excellent Hong Kong director. I've read interviews with him where he discusses his interpretation of the Hulk. Very good grasp of the material. He talks about the Hulk as a man's struggle against his own anger and inner-demon. Talks about Banner as a scientist with a bad tempor forced to learn how to control it with disasterous results. All sounds good to me.

Just hope they end the film with the "Sad walking away music". :-)
Quote:<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.imdb.com">http://www.imdb.com</a><!-- m -->
:drool: oops didn't think of that. kinda riuns the mistique doesn't it
how does he know all that? its ikea, its what he does, he knows this stuff!

Quote:In fact it was in a Hulk comic that Wolverine first appeared.
that would be incredible hulk #181...

i am anxious for the movie...more so than spiderman...but that is because ang lee is attached to it

scooby doo, is due out 6/14
I know most if not all of this offhand Sleeper, including the Bana material. Very rarely do I need to succumb to the imdb.
see, i rest my case