CDIH

Full Version: Ok i'm pissed - Not that you care
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
There is nothing more annoying than clicking on a thread (that's usually a bloated 6 pages of chat and inanity), starting to read it, and then having the screen being jerked clear down to the bottom. FIX IT ALREADY!!! When I click on a thread I want to fucking read it IMMEDIATELY! I don't want to fucking keep scrolling to the top, you fucking motherfuckers! It's a touchy situation!!! Ok I'm done now.
Welcome back Arpi
and fix the goddamn quote button!!!! <font color="EEEEE">

Edited By The Sleeper on May 06 2002 at 6:31
Told you guys not to let DIG in.
Thank you for your vote, Austin v2.0.
The quote button isn't broken, you're just an idiot.

As for the page jumping to the bottom, it's pretty easy, the page is jumping to the area that has focus. In this case, it's the Quick Reply box. Yes, it's annoying, but unless you know how to fix it, SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! Nobody forces you to come here. And you are free to leave. I bet some people might even pay YOU to go. :fuckoff:
Who are you again?
Quote:As for the page jumping to the bottom, it's pretty easy, the page is jumping to the area that has focus. In this case, it's the Quick Reply box. Yes, it's annoying, but unless you know how to fix it, SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! Nobody forces you to come here. And you are free to leave. I bet some people might even pay YOU to go.

OK. I appologize. Seriously. I want to be a contributor. I'll ask FTL how to fix it and I'll get right back to you.
Maynard--->[Image: piss2.gif] :-o <---DIG
DIG's coolness has enabled a force-field to protect him from Maynard's rancid urine.
:poopain: <---Maynard

:-p <---DIG
That's real cute, Mr. Assistant. If you could only fix message board problems you'd be the total package.
[Image: sport002.gif]
Quote:That's real cute, Mr. Assistant. If you could only fix message board problems you'd be the total package.
Hey fuckhole, theres nothing wrong with this message board. This is the way Sean wanted it. If you have any more problems take it up with him or get the fuck out. I'm done with you.
Ya know the funny thing about people pushing your buttons? They're your buttons and people can only push them if you let them.

psst maynard, I don't think sean wants the page to jump to the bottom. Although, I haven't actually asked him that.
I just found this really cool button on the left side of the page...AT THE BOTTOM that says "^The Top^"...
Click on it, it's so fucking COOL...

And another thing...
You don't have any right to tell us what's inanity...
I have yet to see you fucking contribute anything but complaints and REALLY BAD JOKES.

OK...Now I'm done.
I've learned to read from the bottom up. Plus if you're following a post from the beginning, it's nice to go to the last post first and then just scroll up a little to see if you missed anything.

That's all. No funney here. Thank you for your time.
what is all this learning to read from the bottom....isnt that the correct way?
Yes, jimmy, for you it is.
Quote:I just found this really cool button on the left side of the page...AT THE BOTTOM that says "^The Top^"...
Click on it, it's so fucking COOL...

Not good enough.

Quote:And another thing...
You don't have any right to tell us what's inanity...
I have yet to see you fucking contribute anything but complaints and REALLY BAD JOKES.

The inanity in the comments above is superfluous.
Pages: 1 2 3