CDIH

Full Version: Letter to the Warden
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sean Cold
Warden & Dungeon Master of CDIH, inc.
666 River Styx Rd.
West Hades, HL 60606

Mr. Cold;

On behalf of well... uh, myself, ...I write to urge the Board of Pardons and Paroles to recommend commutation of the death sentence of FN Moron, who is scheduled to be executed on Monday, January 21st in obsevation of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. I was convicted and sentenced to death in a ruling by yourself for a thread murder and post whoring committed in the early hours of Saturday, January 19th.

If his death sentence is carried out, Mr. Moron's will be the first offender of Cold Day In hell, Inc. executed boardwide and thereby setting a precedent by which all future crimes are to be judged.

Mr. Moron's capacity for judgment, maturity, and restraint at the time of his crime should also be evaluated in light of his limited mental capacity. His IQ measured thirty-five prior to his trial. A psychological examination found that he functioned at a borderline intellectual level and suffered from temporal lobe seizures, suggesting that he might suffer from an organic brain disorder.

The Board of Pardons and Paroles has the responsibility to ensure that the United States complies with its international obligation to refrain from imposing the death penalty on post whore offenders.
We urge the Board to uphold these basic principles of justice and morality by recommending the commutation of FN Moron's death sentence.

Sincerely,

FN Moron
#420666MF
Cell#1
FN Moron
#420666MF
Cell#1

Mr. Moron,

Throwing yourself at the feet of the warden would usualy get you nowhere for your crime was disgusting at best. I will be taking this into heavy consideration at this time and will get back to you after I finish getting The Warden's pubes relaxed and then permed. And, as a sign of good faith on your part, Please remove the picture of The Warden's mother reicieving anal from your wall. This distresses The Warden very much.

SINcerley,

Sean Cold
Warden & Dungeon Master of CDIH, inc.
666 River Styx Rd.
West Hades, HL 60606
FREE HUEY!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHHAH! You're a dead fagit!

[Image: NM021402.JPG]
Quote:And, as a sign of good faith on your part, Please remove the picture of The Warden's mother reicieving anal from your wall. This distresses The Warden very much.
Consider it already done, Sir.
And might I add, that you Mother is quite the looker.
FNMoron Wrote:And might I add, that you Mother is quite the looker.
Yeah for a sasquatch
GonzoStyle Wrote:
Quote:And might I add, that you Mother is quite the looker.
Yeah for a sasquatch
god, I'm glad I fired you as my attorney...
GonzoStyle Wrote:
Yeah for a sasquatch
Hey someone call Seph. We finally got some Yeti's around here.
FNMoron Wrote:
Quote:
Yeah for a sasquatch
He's insane warden don't listen to the insane ramblings of a mad man, I think he should be moved to the psych ward.
hey sean if i brick moron up behind a wall do i get a cookie?
GonzoStyle Wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yeah for a sasquatch
He's insane warden don't listen to the insane ramblings of a mad man, I think he should be moved to the psych ward.
bah!sane, insane, it doesnt matter.execute the fucker Confusedhot:
Quote:Yeah for a sasquatch
:no, really, fuck off: yeah, yeah! Everyone ignore this fuck face. He is just all kinds of pissy because his mom wants me! :no, really, fuck off:

Edited By Sean Cold on Jan. 19 2002 at 3:34
Sean Cold Wrote:
Quote:Yeah for a sasquatch
:no, really, fuck off: yeah, yeah! Everyone ignore this fuck face. He is just all kinds of pissy because his mom wants me! :no, really, fuck off:
Nigga Please, I offered you many invites to tag team the hairy back heathen myself, you never wanna come over. Plus she said your hair is too long and would get muddled when he "wounds" opened.
GonzoStyle Wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yeah for a sasquatch
Sean already tried that remember? The fucker just went and fouled that place up too.

Last time we let that fucker on the short bus.
Maynard Wrote:Last time we let that fucker on the short bus.
Hey can we throw maynard in here too then? Fuckin guy tries to ruin all the good threads started by Wormface cause he's jealous of him.
Excuse me Mr. Cold, but might you rid this riff-raff from my domicile? I was trying to knit you a sweater and I lost stitch count.

Thanks...
FNMoron Wrote:Excuse me Mr. Cold, but might you rid this riff-raff from my domicile? I was trying to knit you a sweater and I lost stitch count.

Thanks...
POPPYCOCK!!!!!!!!!!!
GonzoStyle Wrote:
Quote:Excuse me Mr. Cold, but might you rid this riff-raff from my domicile? I was trying to knit you a sweater and I lost stitch count.

Thanks...
POPPYCOCK!!!!!!!!!!!
Please kind sir, I'll ask you not to use such foul language in my presence. It it highly offensive.
FNMoron Wrote:
Quote:
Quote:Excuse me Mr. Cold, but might you rid this riff-raff from my domicile? I was trying to knit you a sweater and I lost stitch count.

Thanks...
POPPYCOCK!!!!!!!!!!!
Please kind sir, I'll ask you not to use such foul language in my presence. It it highly offensive.
BALDERDASH!!!
aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... I can't take any more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: 1011481624479_clockwork.jpg]
Pages: 1 2