CDIH

Full Version: Wwe release round 2 - Guess he wasn't so "perfect"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Hennig released from contract

Curt Hennig, who portrayed the character of Mr. Perfect in WWE, has been released from his contract. WWE wishes him the best in the future.

Word is that he was part of the "Party" group that Hall was a part of.

There is also rumor of Goldust being part of that group but as of right now has not been released.
yep so far, all i have heard is hennig and hall being released...but also rumors say that it was due to conduct on the plane ride back from england this past weekend...i think it sucks
Did anyone hear what happened to Lita? Did she break her neck? Mr. Spit was telling me that she did it when she fucked up a hurricarana on the season finale of Dark Angel...how ironic, but that fucking sucks :disappointed:
Lita underwent surgery like rhyno and benoit...done by the same guy cause she did break her neck doing the tv show...a show i don't watch so i don't know how bad she blew the spot...oh well, she couldnt wrestle anyway
I posted this in your other thread about the plane ride. Thanks for Tenbats for the site. How odd that felt, typing that last sentence, hmmmph.

And Mr. Perfect has now been fired as well, seems that UK trip was nothing but a huge fuckin mess.

Quote:Mr. Perfect had been drinking when he instigated a fight with Brock Lesnar on the recent WWF UK flight. Lesnar lost his cool and tackled Perfect into the side of one of the plane emergency doors. Perfect has been involved in other acts of misconduct recently as well, although details aren't available.

Quote:Serious Heat On Goldust For UK Tour Behavior
Posted By Ashish on 05.08.02
Goldust is under serious heat with WWE management due to his behavior during the WWE's recent UK tour. He was apparently "partying hard" and his conduct was bad. Mr. Perfect was released earlier today due to his bad conduct on the tour.

Quote:More details continue to come in concerning the WWE's recent flight back from the UK tour. As reported earlier, Michael Hayes fell asleep on the flight and had his hair cut off. The hair was then hung up in the locker room at RAW this past Monday. Hayes has been extremely upset about the incident.

On the flight, Hayes apparently had an altercation with Bradshaw. Bradshaw had a cut on his forehead opened by Hayes and responded by decking Hayes. It is unknown whether this happened before or after the hair cutting incident.

Quote:More information is now available about the now infamous WWE UK flight. Mr. Perfect and Brock Lesnar apparently got into a fight during the flight. Perfect was the one to instigate the fight. Paul Heyman got involved and calmed Lesnar down.

Earlier today on the Bubba the Love Sponge show, Hulk Hogan said that Triple H attempted to break up the fight and that all of them fell into the emergency exit door which almost ended up opening in mid-flight
Quote:Hulk Hogan said that Triple H attempted to break up the fight and that all of them fell into the emergency exit door which almost ended up opening in mid-flight

HHH is always trying to top everyone, guess he was trying to top Owen Harts fall, and if they all fell out he woulda suceeded.
Quote:HHH is always trying to top everyone, guess he was trying to top Owen Harts fall, and if they all fell out he woulda suceeded.

He needs to try to top himself and be the best damn heel the company ever had again. Oh how I long for the days when story lines made sense and wrestlers actually worked for their paychecks.