CDIH

Full Version: The death of maynard!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been giving this some though, and I really want to change my evil ways. I'm really not an angry person, in fact, I love people. This was all just a misunderstanding on the part of a few and it snowballed into something that has gotten out of control. So from here forward, I can't play this little game of yours anymore.

I am NOT an angry man. I have to much love in my heart, and my soul is aching to burst out of this shell you've all given me. No more fuck you's, not more I hate you's. It's all over with. It's just unfortunate that the torch has been picked up by sluggo, becasue I really don't want to see anymore hate in the world.

I love you all. Peace be with you brothers and sisters.
Fuck you asswipe...
You are a DICK and that's all there is to it.
I'm sorry that you feel this way Sluggo. But I just can't let you kill this mood. I'm too joyous on this fine Spring day. The air is clean, the birds are chirping, and the sun is shining on my face.

Hey Arpi, I guess great minds think alike. I posted my thread and then you did your's a minute later. I love you my brother.
i love you maynerd. i love you sluggo:loveya:
Fagget!
Arpi\Maynard = the uglier version of Ants\Alkey
i love you dgw:loveya:
Why the hostility DGW? What has anyone done to you to create this anger?
Be kind to your fellow man.

Peace be with you.
well said maymay:loveya:
Oh shit, Maymay is having another Jesus complex. Will this Friday be a good one?
Quote:Hey Arpi, I guess great minds think alike. I posted my thread and then you did your's a minute later.
I just thought it was because you took the pillow out of his mouth for a minute, to discuss your plans
Can anyone say fag bashing?:poke:
Can this post be about me? Or anyone else for that matter?
Quote:Arpi\Maynard = the uglier version of Ants\Alkey
No one is ugly my friend. We're just a taller. And no, I'm sorry to burst everyone's bubble, but Arpi and I are not in any sort of relationship, other than the brotherhood of man.

Live life to it's fullest Ken, and remove the anger from your heart.
[Image: 1019616901003_Maymay2.jpg]
It's 12:59.....be sure to drink your Ovaltine
How many threads has Maynard started, with "Maynard" in the title?
let your heart light shine everyone.:loveya:
all of them?
Sluggo, where is your hostility coming from? If I can realize my flaws, and change them, then so can you friend. Let love into your heart.
Pages: 1 2