CDIH

Full Version: Sex gymnasium
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I remember reading about his guy who started a sex gymnasium and invited people over to explore sex in all kinds of positions and on all kinds of equipment.

So, here's your challenge. Let's say I just bought a 10,000 sq. ft. Manhattan loft and want to turn it into the ultimate sex gym. What equipment do you want in it?

Uneven bars? Floor mats? Rings hanging from the ceiling? Special bench for easy rotisery?

Include pictures and illustrations.
I don't know but it sounds kinda gaey....but you'll definatley need a trapeze.
What's gay about bending some chick over a padded set of uneven bars and railing her from behind?
Or hanging from a sex swing?
Or the possibilities of a massage table with that big hole to stick her face in?
....definitely shouldn't be looking for this stuff at work.... Rolleyes

[Image: NF3.jpg]
Boxing anyone?
[Image: RED_1242000_111626AM_Gym01.jpg]
Quote:....definitely shouldn't be looking for this stuff at work....
That's OK, I can wait until tomorrow to find out what you delightfully perverted imagination can cum up with. :blow:
Quote:Or hanging from a sex swing?

[Image: b197.jpg]
Boxing?? Kickboxer are we??? Sounds like we may be starting a fight club.

I meant gaey cause I thought of an orgy like situation. That scares me.
The FantasyRacklocks the user into any position, virtually within a 360 degree range. Moveable legs allow full access to all pleasure zones, and the table folds down allowing quick storage in the closet or under a bed.
Ladi.... order me two.... :loveya: :loveya:
This is my favorite part of the ad....

"THE TOYS IN THIS CATALOG ARE FOR USE BY CONSENTING ADULTS AS NOVELTIES, FASHION ACCESSORIES, AND SEXUAL TOYS.
JT's STOCKROOM ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR UNSAFE, IMPROPER, OR ILLEGAL USE OF THESE ITEMS.
PLEASE BE SAFE, SANE, AND CONSENSUAL! "
[Image: cross.jpg]
The Ultimate Bar thread reminded me of this one.....

If you got all/any of this stuff..... where would you put it? Would you set aside a sep rm in your house?

Where do people keep their sex toys? Do you really wanna explain that to your children :lol:
I'd suggest a room in the basement. Hide the door behind a bookcase like in the movies so visitors couldn't find it and ask embarrasing questions.:firebounce:

Then, you just have to figure out how to make your kids and the babysitter think you left the house for dinner when your really sneaking off to spend the night in the basement! :rofl:
Shhhh.... keep it quiet, but the ultimate in bedroom torture will soon be available. Couple of patents pending, and a design tweak or two, but soon my friends Slackjaw Enterprises will release the be all to end all of sexual accessories!