CDIH

Full Version: Could this mark the begining of the end for cdih? - Will office sex keep us from posting?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Based on recent surveys, office sex is on the rise in a big way. Copier rooms, storerooms and office bathrooms are seeing more productivity then ever before.

Copy this baby

Are you currently banging someone at work? If not, is there someone at the office you would like to start banging? If so, where would you do them in your office.

Come on now, fess up. You can't keep coming to work everyday because the money and bennies are great. Well the traditional bennies that are listed in your employee handbook anyways.

Miss Burnes, I need to dictate something to you...... :fucking:
does fantasizing bout sex at work count?
Arent you retired?
Quote:does fantasizing bout sex at work count?
Don't you fantasize about work?
Is this your way of trying to tell me that I really want to fuck the fucking douchebag in my office?
well barch you did say you would fuck him up the ass
never sex at work, but got wow'ed for the first time ever at work last year...does that count?

what about sex at lunch?
Quote:Are you currently banging someone at work? If not, is there someone at the office you would like to start banging? If so, where would you do them in your office

Considering the fact that I work with mostly middle aged women....and then the rest of the men are either really really gay or hideous, I answer NO to all these questions. I save my fantasies for others..... :drool:
there's a cute guy that i work with but i dont think id bang him
EW! No way! Not at this job! BLECH!!!!
SPIT WHAT DID YOU DO!?!?!?!??!??!!
NEW AVATAR?!?!?!??
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
:disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed:
Not presently
There was this summer intern in the medical department....but that was about 5 years ago...never at work, but she would tease me at work. i like that...til this day it's the best bj i ever got.

Actually, I'm waiting for this one bird to break up with her man
We're good friends and she knows I want in her shorts
So she teases, but I respect her for not cheating
I'll get her eventually

Believe me there are about 30 other women who I want into but I don't make enough money for them. Sad
well, i've occasionally stopped posting for sex, but my office is the couch in my living room, so i don't think that counts.
I had sex at my old job on the bosses desk with another one of the bosses...and then we got caught by the big boss and also on tape (turns out they were trying to catch us stealing)....would love to have sex in the board room at my office now, but I think I will just have to bring in someone for that cause none of my coworkers are getting near me.... :Confusedhudders::
I think I have a copy of that tape......
Quote:would love to have sex in the board room at my office now, but I think I will just have to bring in someone for that cause none of my coworkers are getting near me
I have a nice table in my office.

Getting caught on tape, to funny. So did they destroy those tapes or do they get viewed every Christmas party?
Quote:I have a nice table in my office.

Not only is the table nice, but the view is amazing, it over looks the Brooklyn Bridge...etc.

I don't know what happened to the tape.... :crackhead:
NOTE TO SELF:
Go Get A Job Where DGW Works
Note to self: GET A JOB!
Open office plan = no walls = no privacy
Pages: 1 2 3