CDIH

Full Version: New moby
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone else looking forward to this?

Personally I've been listening to him since his self titled album in the early 90's. I was a little dissapointed by Play because it was so friggin mainstream. Hopefully 18 will go back to his roots a bit. Supposedly, he said he will NOT be licensing any of his songs from 18 out. He claims he only did that with Play because he wanted a way for people to hear it because he never got airplay or MTV play. Hopefully he'll stick to his guns with this and not let the record company take control of it.

It comes out this Tuesday.

no
Confusedtupid:
nope... I prefer instruments over computers (and Pro-tools) in the music I listen...I appreciate Moby for what he does, but it's not my thing...
People they come together, people they fall apart.
in that case spit, i reccomend his album in which he plays the insturments...yes guitar and such.

yes i am anxiously looking forward to it, have been since i was disgusted with play
Quote:in that case spit, i reccomend his album in which he plays the insturments...yes guitar and such.
Actually, I don't reccomend Animal Rights to anyone. God I'm glad I didn't pay for that album.
i don't atually know what moby sings, but he's really hot! --->me :fucking: moby <--- :-D
Heh heh, y'all didn't know moby was my other name did ya? Smile
haha, hi slackie! :loveya:
So I picked this up today. I didn't like it too much on first listen. But the second was pretty good.

It's pretty mellow. No real hard tracks on here. Great everyday life music.
eww. I dont like Moby. Some of his tunes are catchy..Ill give him that..
I didn't pay for animal rights either maynard, but if you want to see the wide range of talent the man has, it isn't that bad. New album from what i have heard of it is really good...picking it up this weekend...
moby's still a hottie!!
Quote:moby's still a hottie!!
He looks like Dino.
i must admit, every time i see a pic of him, i think of alkieUndecided
Quote:He looks like Dino.
you are correct sir! :fucking: :blow: <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>lynch walks in and cock blocks-son of a bitch</span>
I saw it in newsgroups and passed on it. And, that's just sad when people pass up hearing your shit for free...
well kid, i don't know what his music sounds like, but he's hot!