CDIH

Full Version: Fuckin tool
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Why the fuck do you have to be so fucking big an popular?? What about all your fans that will never get to see you because your tickets sell out in like 10 seconds!!!!

Thank you for deciding to come back to the states for a short tour with another favorite band of mine, Tomahawk.

11 JULY CALIFORNIA Bakersfield Centennial Gardens Arena ON SALE 11 MAY
12 JULY CALIFORNIA Oakland Oakland Coliseum HEADLINE
13 JULY CALIFORNIA Sacramento Arco Arena ON SALE 11 MAY
15 JULY CALIFORNIA Los Angeles The Forum ON SALE 11 MAY
17 JULY TEXAS El Paso The Coliseum HEADLINE
18 JULY ARIZONA Tuscon Tucson Convention Center Arena HEADLINE
19 JULY NEVADA Las Vegas Thomas & Mack Center HEADLINE
20 JULY UTAH Salt Lake City E Center HEADLINE
21 JULY COLORADO Denver Pepsi Center HEADLINE

BUT WHERES THE EAST COAST DATES?????

Fuckin bastards!!! I can only pray that you will add more dates to this tour.
First one must find the pieces before he can make them fit.
:disappointed: I had tickets for their show at MSG...really good seats too, but after 9/11 I couldn't go because I had a test that night instead of a few weeks before.
fly to utah
don't you worry your purdy little head....i have heard that they are adding east coast dates later on.
Quote:don't you worry your purdy little head....i have heard that they are adding east coast dates later on.
God I hope so. :bouncer: As much as Tool rocks, Tomahawk is even better. Very different styles of music though. Although, not seeing Tomahawk now won't be terrible, because I'm going to get to see them on Halloween! :firebounce: :firebounce:
That MSG show was pretty sweet. Hopefully they'll come back there on this tour, and I won't have to be stuck with seats.
How did you Like Fantomas Sleeper? They fuckin rock. Although most people hate them.
Umm, they were interesting, though the crowd wasn't really into them. I didn't realize til afterwards that it was Mike Patton doing vocals.
YEah, he does some really interesting shit with his voice. He really is one of the few singers out there that uses his voice as an actual instrument.
I pose a question for everyone that's seen Tool live. I was listening to Lateralus again this morning and something dawned on me. All of their albums have a very over produced sound. Very soothing, takes all the rough edges off. That's one of the things that I really like about them. They stay away from the very distorted vocals and guitars. They have a very smooth soothing sound.

Do they get the same sound live, or do they sound more raw? Is Maynard's voice as clean sounding live?
It definetly sounds more rough. When you play a big venue like that, the sound is a lot more distorted, so nothing can really be done about it.
I was just at a Ticketmaster outlet, and TOOL is listed to be playing the PNC Bank Arts Center in August on the sheet. Just a heads up.
WOO HOO! Thanks Polly. Any idea who's opening for them? Is it still Tomahawk?
It didn't say, I was just glancing at the sheet and saw TOOL listed I tried to buy tickets just to see what would happen, but the system had no record of the show...I assume it should be announced soon.
Spit should be happy that Dream Theater is playing the PNC Bank Arts Center in my hometown of Holmdel, NJ.
not only DT, but Satch and King's X...

Tool @ the Arts Center? NICE!!!!!!! :bouncer:
OK, I will beg borrow and or steal tickets for them. Especially if Tomahawk is opening. I think and outdoor venue would be a cool place to see Tool.
I don't see Tool listed on PNC Bank Arts Center's website or that show on Ticketmaster.com
It's not listed anywhere on the net, I saw it on the form for PNC at the Ticketmaster outlet. I'm assuming it was semi-reliable.
Pages: 1 2 3