CDIH

Full Version: Songs for the whole family
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so, i got roped into working in the park again, the last couple of days it's been like, latin music and one jewel cd, so i'm thinking i should make some mixed discs.

thing is, nothing i would listen to will probably fly, so i need some ideas of songs to dl that would be appropriate for like, a family type outdoor in the park cafe place.

so, you tell me, what goes with hot dogs and daqueries and nachos and margaritas????

seriously, help me, i don't know what's appropriate these days, kids?
You can always go with general Musak. That bland, sterilized, soulless stuff they play in reception rooms and elevators. Guaranteed not to offend anyone. Also guaranteed that nobody likes it either.

Look for the sugary crap they play on Radio Disney (some AM station I think). Boy bands, pop singers, Britnney Spears, etc.

Personally, I'd go with an entire day of MTV unplugged albums. STP, Alice-N-Chains, Seal, Counting Crowes, etc. Unplugged = always good.
UNPLUGGED GREAT WHITE!!!!!!!!
um, yeah ok, i was hoping of something more like a suggestion of current pop songs, but i guess i'll just consult a top 40 radio website, anyone know what that might be? i'm doing this to avoid a summer of musak and mandolin, thanks...
Train
Ben Harper
Black Crowes
Blind Melon
ick! Buffett if you can stand him