CDIH

Full Version: Is cdih dying? - Hey someone had to beat kid to the punch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
All this talk about flashing lights, meaninless threads, Sluggo is going through a change of life, Arpi became Bob, then became Arpi again, DGW actually had a friend and he came here.

Is this the begining of the end?
no, all is well in the world...no new signs of the apocolypse
if your life starts flashing before your eyes we at least have another week
I understand Sean is going to make a big announcement of great new changes that are going to breathe new life back to the board.

He can't talk about it now though.
Quote:if your life starts flashing before your eyes we at least have another week
Are you sure? I haven't seen Gonzo for a week. It might be over soon. This could be the 6th day?
Breathe new life? I didnt realize anything had died.
What are we, oa.com? Should we start stealing ideas from them now? Maybe we should start an entertainment forum? Or maybe we should start having votes on things. Or maybe we should add some quick html buttons.
Yeah,
don't they have a Maynard G. Krebs that starts bullshit threads about himself....
me need one of those.
dying not dieing

Edited By The Sleeper on May 13 2002 at 1:10
OAS still thinks in his native cuniform.
Ah yes Sleeper, I boo boo'd.

Hey Maymay, can we have a really dark background color so certain things don't show up? Like maybe Arpi and Ken's posts?
Quote:Hey Maymay, can we have a really dark background color so certain things don't show up? Like maybe Arpi and Ken's posts?
I'm working on a button that filters out all of their posts.

I think we need some boobs icons here. That would breathe new life into the place! Maybe a Tool button.
Quote:Maybe a Tool button.
Hey I have an [Image: f_hot.gif], make it look like Metal's sig.
:rofl: :rofl:
I would still like to request a forum where the fat hosebeasts can flash their lopsided cow-tits on camera and all the men can drool over how hot these "women" are.

That's always a good time.
Galt, you seem soooooo bitter,
did she NOT give you permission to jack off while looking at her picture?
And the winner for the best use of the new lightbulb buttons goes to......OAS!
Quote:Maybe we should start an entertainment forum?
You know, I've never done anything wrong to you guys and this is how I get repaid. *runs off crying*
Quote:And the winner for the best use of the new lightbulb buttons goes to......OAS!
I want to thank all the little people and in particular, the one who inspired me. The one who opened my eyes and showed me the light (bulbs), Kid Afrika.
Quote:You know, I've never done anything wrong to you guys and this is how I get repaid. *runs off crying*
:poke: :poke: :poke:
Ikea, every time I hear Ron and Fez read one of your instant feedbacks you offend me.
Quote:What are we, oa.com? Should we start stealing ideas from them now? Maybe we should start an entertainment forum? Or maybe we should start having votes on things. Or maybe we should add some quick html buttons.
Maybe, we should make you answer to some people other than yourself.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6