CDIH

Full Version: I know you wanted to see who was going tonight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was this really necesary? And can we lock Maynard in cell 2 to replace Sluggo?
AdolescentMasturbator Wrote:Was this really necesary? And can we lock Maynard in cell 2 to replace Sluggo?
I'll just tell you to shut up and think about it. I think you can figure out the joke here. You're a smart kid.
Maynard Wrote:
Quote:Was this really necesary? And can we lock Maynard in cell 2 to replace Sluggo?
I'll just tell you to shut up and think about it. I think you can figure out the joke here. You're a smart kid.
I think what the Dog Fucker is saying is that even if I click on the link, I still can't see what's out there...
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:Was this really necesary? And can we lock Maynard in cell 2 to replace Sluggo?
I think what the Dog Fucker is saying is that even if I click on the link, I still can't see what's out there...
Moron gets a cookie!

EDIT: OK, I can't give cookies, but I'll give you a coconut instead.

Edited By Maynard on Jan. 19 2002 at 6:40
I still stand by wish to see you in cell 2.
AdolescentMasturbator Wrote:I still stand by wish to see you in cell 2.
hell, Boss AM, I wouldn't mind if you threw me out & stuffed his cocky ass in here...
Hmm, I like that idea. But both of you locked up is a better option. Sean comment?
I hate jokes you have to think about.
Single person occupancy and Fuggin goes no where. The bastard didn't even tell VG what he did!
Sean Cold Wrote:Single person occupancy and Fuggin goes no where. The bastard didn't even tell VG what he did!
Bossman, Sir, if it make any difference to you, she never asked me. Had she asked, I would have told her. I want no harm done to my momma... she was just looking out for me.... please don't hold her responsible for my actions...
Sean Cold Wrote:Single person occupancy and Fuggin goes no where. The bastard didn't even tell VG what he did!
and now VG has been banned and was subsiquently murdered due to his actions.
Looks like this convict is broken. :Spits:
GonzoStyle Wrote:
Quote:Single person occupancy and Fuggin goes no where. The bastard didn't even tell VG what he did!
and now VG has been banned and was subsiquently murdered due to his actions.
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... say it ain't so.... Cry
please... god........... have mercy on her soul.... Cry Cry