CDIH

Full Version: The phlegm report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok, who knows anything about phelgm?

I keep coughing up wads of it & want to know if I'm getting better or not. I can't decide if it is changing or not.

Sometimes it is sort of white-ish & solid....it holds it's shape if I spit it in the toilet, & kind of floats like a little piece of brain.

Lately is it kind of yellow & viscous, sticky looking.
I find a sinus infection makes it pussy, and watery.

I think YOU might have TB.
I have never wanted someone to hock up a huge throat oyster and make it slowly drip directly into my throat more than now. :loveya:
Are you sure your not just getting rid of an over abundance of jizz? It may be natures way of telling you you're storing more than you need? :blow:
Clear isn't bad but yellow isn't good. See a doctor yah tool.
It keeps rattling in my throat when I breathe, like Snuka's Mom's meat flaps in the wind
I'm telling ya,
tuberculosis.
What's the one where you have to be kept in issolation? TB right? Well, I guess the co-workers are in for a surprise. :burnfucker:
HIV!!!!!
people gotta make sure they sit far enough away from ya...especially at lunch.
Ladi i think I may have to take your tempature with my skin thermometer. Open wide.
It might be ok for you to spit instead of swallowing for awhile.
Quote:It keeps rattling in my throat when I breathe

Meg Griffin, is that you????
Been there, done that. ALLLL fuckin weekend. Mine started clear and liquidy, then went yellow and more like oatmeal. By sunday it was green and had a mind of it's own. What was worse is the pain that you get in the chest during and after you cough the fucker up. I could have sworn I saw part of my lung pop up somewhere.
Quote:Meg Griffin, is that you????
Who?

Quote:What was worse is the pain that you get in the chest during and after you cough the fucker up.
Ewww, yes. When you cough & it feels like your whole windpipe just shook around in your neck, like it is disconnected from the rest of the tissue in there.
Sounds like ghonoreah. :blow:
That's the other end .... flip her over
Seen it on a couple of shows. Woman goes into doc's with a sore, puss filled throat. Doc says it's VD. "But then why is it in my...ohhhh." :rofl:
It's so quite down here today!! :poke:

Still yellow
Go to the doctor....seriously it could be bronchitis and if left untreated, it can turn into pnemonia...trust me on this one....
Pages: 1 2