CDIH

Full Version: Eddie - Double murderer, dilusional, or bit?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Did anyone catch the guy who called in who casually admitted to double murder on O&A today?

What do you think? Is he for real, is this a bit, or is he a guy trying to get some airtime?

Personally, I think they guy is the real deal. Isn't there some kind of law against making up a story like this?
I think he's just some guy being a tool. He's obviously an attention whore, he said he calls R&F all the time too.
I'm willing to believe it's not a bit and that O&A aren't behind it. if being delusional is the same as being a lying tool i'll say delusional and did,i'm sure it's not an OA-sponsored bit

Edited By IkeaBoy on May 14 2002 at 7:02
Apparently Patty is gonna stay over at his place with Billy Staples as her chaperone.
Staples is going to be turned into some sort of meatloaf.
i bought it all the way
yea, i believe it.
Yeah, I don't think it's a "wacky" radio bit...that's so fucked up...though I don't understand why he gave so much information, what a whackjob!

we'll see at the 10 o'clock news tonight...he'll be the one halled in wearing the WOW shirt :lol:
Quote:I think he's just some guy being a tool. He's obviously an attention whore, he said he calls R&F all the time too.

I guess it takes an attention whore to call one out, doesn't it?:firebounce:
I believed it and I don't think O & A knew anything about it, but it doesn't look like the cops give a shit. According to what was said on the show, WNEW now has his phone number and address. He just fucking called up Ron and Fez 5 minutes ago! Maybe the cops think he's just a nutjob or maybe they're digging up some old unsolved cases before they rush over there, but so far, nothing.
Any more news on this today? I didn't check the papers or anything.
totally dillusional. Especially the cousin was a cop part..Maybe dillusional and going with the bit..
Well heres my take on it
1.how come they didn't burn the bodies to ashes?
2. why would you have to chop up burned up bodies?
3. why would you bring a long range weapon to a close quarter fight.
i think it was a bit
I missed this yesterday, listening to it now, it sounds like this guy is having delusions or something...he seriously sounds mentally ill. If he didn't actually do this, he definitely thinks he did and could benefit from some serious psychotropic meds.
Quote:1.how come they didn't burn the bodies to ashes?
Bodies need HIGH heat to completely turn into ash, even when bodies are cremated, they still have some remains left, pieces of bone....
Notice how each question they asked him he would change the story a little more. Listen to the part about where he shot each guy. First in the belly, then they asked well wasnt he running away? So then it turned into he shot him in the back and then was in his belly. How the hell would you know that unless the bullet came out the front? And from a small gauge pistol at medium range, that's unlikely.

His story just changed with every question which is why i think it was BS.
I thought he said he had a shotgun, can't remember the name but it was standard issue in WWII
Oh, I guess I missed that. For some reason I thought he said he had a handgun. OOpsie!:crackhead:
i thought he said a long range rifle...musta been a sniper in nam
Pages: 1 2