CDIH

Full Version: Commercial people you hate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not talking about commercials you hate, of which I'm sure there are plenty. But who are some people in commercials that you despise hard core whether their voice or their manner, they are just annoying and anger you because they suck so hard.

* The kid in the Got Milk commercial who just gargles choclate syrup and milk against a wall. I want to punch him in the throat.
* The guy in the passenger seat in the "One Week" Mitsubishi commercial looking like a gay Judd Nelson with his fucking chin beard
* The black guy who asks you to dial 1800CoolGUM and all those crappy poems they have
* The guy who says "nothing better than entering an office pool" in the LOTTO commercial
with all the tv you watch, you sit through the commercials too?
Quote:with all the tv you watch, you sit through the commercials too?
I have a set up like Mason Verger.
anyone who's been in a 1800collect commercial, except for the hot one who i can't think of her name right now
the guy in charge of the 'sandwhich tests' from the quizno commercial. don't know why he annoys me, but he does
anyone in car commercials who just sit in the car doing stupid dances in their seats
<div align="center"><table style=filter:glow(color=GREEN)>CARROT TOP</table></div>

Quote:* The kid in the Got Milk commercial who just gargles choclate syrup and milk against a wall. I want to punch him in the throat.
I want to smack him for being too stupid to poor the chocolate into the milk container and FUCKING SHAKE IT!!
Quote:except for the hot one who i can't think of her name right now
alyssa milano?

hally whatserface from the pepsi commercials and that annoying little blonde girl on the welches grape juice commercials.
Quote:alyssa milano?
that be her
the old people in the million dollar commercial...the 7UP guy...frosted miniwheats commercials piss me off too...:lol:
Dennis Franz playing off that he doesn't do commericals for Nextel. Next he'll be telling us he doesn't eat Twinkies. (takes one to know one :-D )

Carrottop with the 1-800-call ATT. That guy needs to die a messy death. Here's a red-headed stepchild that needed to be beaten more.

Arli$$ working for Toyota. Who fuckin came up with this whorefest based on his HBO snoozefest??

Edited By Gooch on May 16 2002 at 12:25
So here's a funny commercial story.

Me and Moron had gone to the Stephen Lynch show at Banana's in Ocean. He knows Lynch, so we were hangin in the green room with him (actually it was white, with old couch's that had stains on them ewww), and they had a TV in there. Who decides to show up between sets? Norris. We were all watchin TV, when what comes on TV, but the Frosted Mini Wheats commercial that Norris did the voices for. So...the fucker starts doing the voice to the commercial and shit. It was fuckin hilarious. What made it even more strange is that a few minutes before it came on, we were talking about the commercials.

So does this fit in the surreal experiences thread? Or the commercial thread? Hmmmm.....I guess both.

P.S. - No I'm not name dropping, it was just one of those lucky things, where someone you know knows someone else and you get lucky. Probably won't happen again, but it was pretty cool.

P.P.S. - And our waitress was fuckin hot too. She was on the short side, but gah damn she was cute, and super sweet.
The little chineese girl in the Welch's commercials...don't know why, but I have homicidal urges towards her.
Quote:So here's a funny commercial story.

Me and Moron had gone to the Stephen Lynch show at Banana's in Ocean. He knows Lynch, so we were hangin in the green room with him (actually it was white, with old couch's that had stains on them ewww), and they had a TV in there. Who decides to show up between sets? Norris. We were all watchin TV, when what comes on TV, but the Frosted Mini Wheats commercial that Norris did the voices for. So...the fucker starts doing the voice to the commercial and shit. It was fuckin hilarious. What made it even more strange is that a few minutes before it came on, we were talking about the commercials.

So does this fit in the surreal experiences thread? Or the commercial thread? Hmmmm.....I guess both.

P.S. - No I'm not name dropping, it was just one of those lucky things, where someone you know knows someone else and you get lucky. Probably won't happen again, but it was pretty cool.

P.P.S. - And our waitress was fuckin hot too. She was on the short side, but gah damn she was cute, and super sweet.

dude, did you put this in uber geek too?