CDIH

Full Version: Has any one seen this yet?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Execution video

Has anyone on this site seen this video yet? It is supposed to be all over the net, but, i can't find it. I actually was thinking that AM might have it but he doesn't like sharing with anyone. So, anybody have it?

Edited By Sean Cold on May 15 2002 at 10:39
Have you tried <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.google.SA">http://www.google.SA</a><!-- w -->? I don't know what the Arabic word for execution is....
I did a brief search for it this morning after reading the Daily News article.

Yet, I'm not sure I really want to see it. I get mad enough just thinking about what those animals did to Daniel Pearl.
Call me sick, but, I want to see it after reading the article. I don't even truely understand why, I agree it is sick and it was really fuckin scummy but I still need to give it a look.
Quote:"The United States is out of the game in the PR war in Saudi Arabia," al-Ahmed said. "They are disconnected to young Saudis. Young Saudis have nowhere to turn if they want to hear the United States' message."

If they're seeing this on the INTERNET, then they have access to any damn thing they want to read. Fuckin' hell. Time to hunt down the leaders and kill them quietly.

No, haven't seen this video. Don't want to. Want to see the video of the bastards who did it being beheaded.
Maybe the ISPs there limit the material they can access.
I WILL HAVE THIS VIDEO BY 10 PM TONIGHT, SO HELP ME GOD.
CBS really disgusts me for airing it.
If it was aired on a small independent channel would it have been ok? Wink
No. No matter what it's sensationalism for the sole purpose of ratings.
Sensationalism is fine, but using someones murder tape is something else entirely.
I checked ogrish.com and consumptionjunction. Neither of them have the footage. They have some other way cool stuff though.

Warning: If you are the slightest bit squeemish about gore, DO NOT GO TO OGRISH.COM. The fuckers are seriously sick over there. They make Jimmy's stuff look like a Disney movie.

Jimmy - I think i saw your name on a few video clips and pictures submitted.
I dont know If I wanna see it. I dont think I could watch it and not go find Abdullah Ahmed and hang him by his balls.
Ogrish is a fantastic site for dead babies. Nothing really upsets me when it comes to death, gore, etc.

But when I first opened the thread and saw a link with "execution video" I thought it was the video until I read what Sean wrote. My first reaction was "I can't watch that"
Spit look at airing this from a different viewpoint. As Americans we have been sheltered too long. We should see it and understand it from the true barbaric nature from which it took place. There is a whole section of civilization that hates us. We need to understand what they are capable of and learn to combat it. We can't continue to live in a sheltered world. Just my take on it.
OAS, with that logic, everything should be televised. Executions, children getting molested, Women getting raped in alleys, and so on.

In regards to violence, I think we're far from sheltered. The fact that if Seph really wanted, he could get this video tonight, shows that if people want to see anything no matter how vile, they can get it. By pushing it down people's throat on the 6 o'clock news, it's not going to teach or better anyone.

I'm pretty sure that most everyone has an idea what these people can do. Watching what they do isn't going to get me more infomred. Watching them cut this guys head off, isn't going to explain why they hate us or how to combat it. It would make me angrier. But when angry, you do irrational things.
I agree that it makes us angrier. I just don't believe that America is angry enough at this point. Look at Bush's continued popularity, while he is doing nothing . As I stated in another thread, we have slipped back to a level of comfort that is going to bite us in the ass again. I will agree that it does nothing to teach us how to combat these fucks, but it might help us shed some of our bleeding heart sympathy towards them.
What makes you think he's doing nothing? Just because you're not watching buildings explode on CNN?

There would have been nothing worse for this country and our foreign policy to have our army just start blowing shit up and breaking things when we don't know where we should be focusing our energy.

confirmed intelligence is the most important thing right now. We will find ot where he is, and we will get back anyone who was involved or supported him. But doing things right is always better than doing things quick.
I want to see this video out of morbid curiosity...but doesn't CBS realize they're airing a recruitment video? Couldn't they just report the story without showing the video?

I don't think things like that should be on television, you may consider it to be Americans being sheltered, but there's no reason to expose the average person to such atrocities...the rerunning of the planes crashing into the WTC non stop for weeks was enough for me thank you.
Gee let me see, inability to control Israel, inability to garner support for actions against Iraq (evil doers and all), inability to isolate any of al quida leaders allowing them to virtually slip into the general population, inability to bring Palestine to the negotiating table, need I go on?

Edited By OAS on May 15 2002 at 3:16
Pages: 1 2 3