CDIH

Full Version: What's your favorite new car?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you were buying a new car, which one would you buy?

To make it simple, I'll break it into price ranges:

$0 - $15,000
$15,000 - $20,000
$20,000 - $30,000
$30,000+

Which car would you buy if you had the cash?
If I were able to buy a new car now, I would likely spend between $20K and $30K...of course, I don't need a new car now, so that may change in the next few years when I do.
I'd probably go for the Lexus IS300 right now, or a Dodge Durango R/T 5.9. They're both fast, only one can carry a shitload more.
I could afford any of the ranges but have only bought two new cars in my life. I just have a problem spending that kind of money on something that depreciates that fast. With the miles I drive, leasing is not an option. So I shop around and buy used between $5k to $10K I usually get 3 to 4 years out of them. If something major is required repair wise, I scrap it and buy something else.
Quote:I could afford any of the ranges
.....How youuuuu do'in!
I really wasn't clear. Hypothetically, pick your favorite for each price range, not just which one you could afford.

Probably should add a $50,000 and over to seperate the BMW's from the Ferrari's and McClaran's.
Quote:.....How youuuuu do'in!
How easy do you think I am? Rolleyes

Arthur, what is the average new car price for the bloats?
Holy crap..... $120K... Mercedes CL600 Coupe
[Image: 02_CL600C_image.jpg]

Mercedes SLK320 $46K

[Image: 02_SLK320_image.jpg]

Cadillac Deville $46
(Se)XTerra $17-25K
Quote:Arthur, what is the average new car price for the bloats?
You mean, how expensive a car do you have to buy your wife because she's bloated and doesn't "feel pretty enough for sex"?
Quote:You mean, how expensive a car do you have to buy your wife because she's bloated and doesn't "feel pretty enough for sex"?
Fuck that, she can walk.
Ladi, good luck finding an XTerra for $17K.....when I was looking, the cheapest one I found was $23K and that wasn't even the top of the line model :crackhead:
I like Alero's...they're in the 20 to 30 range, I also love Nissan Maxima's. Don't know many prices for higher class cars.
Quote:good luck finding an XTerra for $17K.....
That's what the website said. If I was shopping I'd be more in the very used & $0-5000 range :rofl:
[Image: three_l.jpg]
Merlin Roadster by Corbin Motors
$23,900.00
Gah damn, the only thing uglier than that car is Grump's gramma's gash
Looks like a tree already fell on it
My parent's bought a Hyundai Elantra for under $12,000 brand new a couple years ago. Never had a problem with it, except for the one plastic inner door handle cracking which was replaced. Good little car. Little slow on the acceleration, but reliable.

$15-$20 I'd look at with something like a VW Passat, Honda Accord, etc. Think Ford has something in this range.

$20-$30 I'd start looking at the Chevy Malibu, six cylinder Jetta, Audi Quattro, etc.

$30-$50, definitely the BMW. A lot of performance in those cars.

$50 and up Dodge Viper in black or Porsche 911 turbo.
I'm going to wait for the combination roadster/pickups to come out. Other that that. Prowler, PTCruiser, Frontier, electric/hyrbids
this is what i want...

[Image: hummer19.jpg]

and here it is in its resting state:

[Image: hummer1.jpg]
I just may abandon my dream of getting the big Lexus and go for this:
Acura MDX :bouncer:
[Image: Acura-MDX.jpg]
Pages: 1 2