CDIH

Full Version: SNL: W. Ferrell says good bye
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tonihgt's SNL- season finale with Winona Ryder and Moby will feature the good bye of Will Ferrell.

Hopefully we'll see Alex Trebeck one last time. We'll definitely see George W. Bush one more time.

And super hopefully we'll have a TV Funhouse- the only consistently good thing on SNL.
this sucks. he's hilarious, why would he leave?
Quote:why would he leave?
Quote:he's hilarious
$
is this the part where we all join hands in a circle and sing "kumbaya"?
God this is such a bad episode. Even Celebrity Jeopardy sucked.
This is just shit. Not a damned thing they have done has even been kind of sort of funny. And since I am home watching this, I shall now proceed to the suicide hotline thread and hopefully find some answers for myself.
I've opted to catch up on Six Feet Under and occasionally put on channel 4 to see what's going on- I can't believe they brought back the retarded oversexed couple for this.
Maybe it is time that SNL took the hint and just ended it's run. This show is absolutly horrible. Funniest moment of the entire show was Tracey Morgan's good bye. They found a way to throw every semi popular bit into the mix last night and for the most part bombed.
Do people actually still watch SNL? Sure Ferrell will go do some really bad Lorne Michaels movies for the next 2 years and then fall off the face of the earth.
Farrell should definately go the sitcom route. He's the Phil Hartman type that could really get a plum role with a great character. Not be the center of the show, but just have the best lines.

He had a great character in the one Undeclared episode I saw
will ferrell and horatio sanz were the only reason i still sometimes watched snl
now its just horatio sanz :disappointed:
SNL hasn't been good since Norm McDonald left (or was fired)
his david letterman was the best.

got any gum?
I really like the middle eastern talk show host bit that Horatio Sans does. That guy cracks me the fuck up. I missed the show last nite, apparently I didn't miss much.