CDIH

Full Version: Poster redundancy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Galt recently pointed out several posting similarities between myself and Sluggo. Now I feel that while the actual style of our posting is similar the content and topics of our posts are quite different.

but it made me think of a couple of things....

such as,
are there posters who you find similar to yourselves.

and do we really need two of the "same" posters.

Does the board have a need for both Hybrid and HedCold???
:loveya:
I can't get enough Hybrid.
Alkey and I are one.

There, I said it.
huh? what i do?
I never noticed any similarities between Hybrid and Headcold or anyone else really. Never noticed similaries in content between you and Sluggo, just the styles were identical. Just seemed interesting.

But I'll take the softball and say that Arpi and BOB are similar
i never noticed many pairs od people being the same, other than for some reason weirdnj acts like danked every now and then, and crx and crack do the same thing.its odd
Ken'sPen and Dan from Hoboken
I've noticed that I post a lot like myself. I guess there really can only be one.
all we can do is thank the heavens above certain people dont have a clone on this board :thumbs-up:
Silera and I share cycles.
I find it amusing the mental image I get of Silera and Alkey playing musical chairs and posting on the same PC.
I get more of an image of her leaning over his shoulder, while she does her business with the strap on :fucking:
Ken=Arpi-lite

And yes,

Hedcold and Hybrid are about the same thing.

I also find Grumpy to be A cheap knock off of Snuka.
Actually, I sit on his lap and type while he dictates.

Sad but true.
And man, can I dictate...
I don't know, but you sure can "dick ate".
So, gimme your "dick plate."
Do you always love to suck the "prick mate"?
Only after I "lick taint."
Pages: 1 2 3