CDIH

Full Version: Ultimate bar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just thinking about the best bars I've been to. The ones I've had the most fun in.

What to you makes for the best bar? The one you would go to every weekend with your friends or significant other?

I've had some really good times in "roadhouse" type bars with a stage for the band, a big bar, and lots of people.

Or, how about:

Let's design the bar that Sean's going to buy and we're all going to hang out at so he can quit the job he hates and hire CRX and Spit to be waitresses at.

Edited By Arthur Dent on May 20 2002 at 11:55
I myself am still in search for the perfect bar. Everynight Im out....going from one place to the other.Certain bars are good on certain nights....each place has a different "theme" or "special" night where they do something cool. Im a frequent patron of the Red Rock....mostly cause I know the bartenders and pay for only half my drinks...some bars out on Long Island are good but the people out there suck. I find that city people know how to have a good time and are alot friendlier than Long Islanders....people out on the Island look like fucking clones and are all about appearances and what kind of car you drive and shit like that. For me a good bar is all about the bartenders and atmosphere :toast:
Quote:"roadhouse" type bars with a stage for the band, a big bar, and lots of people

Those are good. Except for the lots of people thing. When a place is really tight, and I'm trying to watch the band, I hate people brushing up against me.

And pits, I hate those assholes who kick around and fall down on other people. It is different of you can do it controled, but the fuckheads who have to hurt innocent bystanders....... they have to go.

Maybe it has to do with the music I like :lol:

Plus, I've come across two places that let you dance on the bar. That's fun. One place even had chains from the ceiling, so you could hold on and not slip off. How embarrasing would it be to have your drunk ass go flying down behind the bar.

Edited By Hey Ladi on May 20 2002 at 12:01
Brittany's in Woodbridge, VA. It's a sports bar and they have pool tables, karaoke, and bands. Its my second home Smile
Quote:One place even had chains from the ceiling, so you could hold on and not slip off.
Are you sure that's what the chains were for? Confusedpits:

I really like bars with a balcony above the dance floor in front of the stage with bars on the balcony level.
[quote]How embarrasing would it be to have your drunk ass go flying down behind the bar.[quote]

dude....I seen some good falls at Red Rock! Seen girls hit the bottles on the bar on the way down....after they hit the floor....the other bottles fell on their heads...lol :rofl:
Quote:I really like bars with a balcony above the dance floor in front of the stage with bars on the balcony level.
Trocadero in Philly. Used to be an old time Burlesque house.

Quote:Are you sure that's what the chains were for?
yes........ the ones in my house are for something else......

Actually my ideal (fantasy) bar, is the fancy kind with a big mahogany bar, dim lights, big comfortable chairs, ...... the martini & cigar crowd. Couldn't afford to make a habit of it now though.
Poles on the bar to the ceiling...for the girls of course

Gott have that Rumpleminz Chiller/Shot machine

More to come...could have sworn I had to do something around 12.....hmmmmm.
Quote:Its my second home Smile
Liar. It's your FIRST home.

I sooo fucking hate most bars I've been too. The thing that makes a good bar good, is the people you're with. So I usually try and go to bars with fun people.

I can have a good time anywhere though, so I guess it really doesn't matter.
Quote:Liar. It's your FIRST home.
PFFFFFFT :moonie:
Quote:yes........ the ones in my house are for something else......
hanging house plants doesn't count.

The best bar in Disney is The Rock & Roll Beach House on Pleasure Island. Two floors, DJ and live band. 60-90's rock hits. Dance floor is in a pit in the middle of the first floor. Second floor is a balcony over the dance pit. On Monday's, Disney employees get in free and have an unofficial "cast party". Bunch of really outgoing college kids going nuts. Best night to go.
Quote:hanging house plants doesn't count.
I revert to Becky's answer PFFFFT :moonie:

Ok, so I hang skinned cows, ok, I get hungry. :crackhead:
Quote:Ok, so I hang skinned cows, ok, I get hungry. :crackhead:
NOOOO!!??!! not teh COWS!! no Hollywood house fer U Confusedneak:
Hey Ladi, check out the bar in the Madison Hotel. It sounds like what you're looking for.
Quote:hanging house plants doesn't count.
I revert to Becky's answer PFFFFT

Bzzzzzz...sorry, thanks for playing. The correct answer was "the plants are there to keep the guests from getting suspicious."

Thanks for playing. Here's a lovely parting gift. A set of lovely velcro restraints.:lol:
:disappointed: I stink

Oooooo..... this one is from Norwegian Cruise Lines

[Image: 09_cigarbar.jpg]
Quote:A set of lovely velcro restraints.
Velcro? How lame. You need leather with buckles.
how much do you wanna bet in Maymay's ultimate bar there are no doors on the bathroom stalls in the men's room?
Wow ken, you really don't have any sense of humor.
Rolleyes
Pages: 1 2