CDIH

Full Version: Dating online: never a good idea.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Girl killed by Cyber-Boyfriend

Lovely. Unfortunately, it's not an urban myth or a "close-call" as seen on 48 Hours, this prick actually killed a girl he met online.

So, what's your online dating horror story?

I have three, but I'll save them. Smile
this thread sucks
Quote:this thread sucks

Look who started it. Did you expect more?
Is there a reason why your nickname is Hoover?
Quote:Is there a reason why your nickname is Hoover?
have you met Ken? you two belong together.
No clue who Ken is. I'm kind of trying to get away from this message board drama. I thought this would be the right place.
That girl is 13? She looks 25. She was asking for it with that low cut shirt and whorish makeup.
Quote:this thread sucks
Your gimmick sucks. You two were made for each other.
these fuckers are making it harder & harder for nice guys like us to meet a nice girl.
The interesting part of the story is that people that know this guy says he can barely speak engilsh. So i guess he could type it well though.
Quote:No clue who Ken is. I'm kind of trying to get away from this message board drama. I thought this would be the right place.

You were correct. No drama here. But retards and pedophiles I cant say the same for. Don't bother trying to guess. Im the only one that falls into both categories.
Why can't I get someone to rape and kill me?
You're not that cute.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Point taken. :disappointed:
Sluggo is more than cute! :loveya:
...and we should trust YOUR judgement because...?
Quote:...and we should trust YOUR judgement because...?
she's a dog lover
::removes sombrero::
What's the big deal? The internet is the best way to meet people to rape and kill without getting caught.

Why would they try and stop this? Suicidal maniacs need an outlet too ya know.
OK, I read the story and, well, no great loss. They called her pretty, bah. Co-captain of the cheerleading squad, like she was going to cure cancer. 13 screwing around with a 25 year old, to dumb to breathe. I am glad nature saw a way of ridding us of her genes and Amy's ex-boyfriend.