CDIH

Full Version: There is a god!!!!!!!!!!!& - Thongs for kids!!!!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Abercrombie and Fitch selling thongs for children now!!!!

I AM A HAPPY MAN!!!

SEXY KIDDIES
That company does so well with free publicity. When their Spring Break catalog had drink recipies & beer games in it, it had to be recalled (and have the offending bits sliced out). The Christmas (?) one was 'too sexy.' But everyone had to get it to see what it was about! :bouncer:
hell they have my vote now!! :thumbs-up:
Does this mean Cunt-Twat can find a thong that fits now?
I struggle with the printed sayings on these things. Monday, Tuesday, Wenesday etc. I can understand but "eye candy". Thats a bit much for even my lack of standards.
Quote:Thats a bit much for even my lack of standards.

NOT ME! All I need is one of these thongs to say..."Lift up waist band and start licking!"

I'll be in PEDO heaven.
Quote:Monday, Tuesday, Wenesday etc.
Ever see When Harry Met Sally ?

"Why did you break up?"
"I had these days of the week underware, and he was always asking.. 'Where is Sunday, what happened to Sunday?' It was all very misterious. He didn't believe me."
"Believe what?"
"They don't make Sunday." :moonie:
If you think that's good, check out this:
[Image: veggiepic.jpg]

Biblical Dancing Green Penis for kids

Quote:"The choking hazard is a direct acknowledgement that the Veggie Tales Corporation believes that a child will be naturally inclined to place the toy into his or her mouth,” said Pastor Deacon Fred. β€œIt’s unbelievable that a so-called Christian company would stoop to this level of depravity.”
What's wrong with kids mixing oral and religion? :rofl: The priests do it...
Quote:What's wrong with kids mixing oral and religion?

Spit you know i have always :loveya: you.

Now i :loveya: you even more. :thumbs-up:
Quote:With the release of "Larry, The Singing and Dancing Cucumber" toy just a few weeks ago, it's become quite clear that the Veggie Tales Corporation is involved in a more sinister agenda. Either that, or they just hired an army of priests and homosexuals to head their product development team. Christian experts believe that, like Mr. Potato Head, this could be yet another attempt by liberals to force their evil "tolerance" into True Christian homes.

And what is wrong with thios dude's head ..

[Image: harry.gif]

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHHA!! :rofl:

Quote:"It's not just the dancing green penis that we are concerned about," said Dr. Jonathan Edwards, "The Veggie Tales corporation is watering down scripture and promoting a lack of respect for the sanctity of God's Holy Word by producing videos where a talking head of lettuce with a New York accent skips through uncomfortable Bible passages in order to make a story more appealing to children." Pastor Deacon Fred explained, "Now, we're all for getting kids saved and indoctrinated, but some Christian psychologists tell me that the children who watch these videos believe that when they arrive at the Pearly Gates, they'll be greeted by a talking tip of asparagus who will usher them into an eternity run by a giant tomato and a thousand pieces of flying celery. . . and then there's that dancing cucumber.

Edited By Hey Ladi on May 22 2002 at 12:37
Quote:Christian experts believe that, like Mr. Potato Head, this could be yet another attempt by liberals to force their evil "tolerance" into True Christian homes.
oh oh, evil do'ers!

Jimmy another slogan thong for you "Insert Tab A Into Slot B".
from the same site, just for Luna:
[Image: dogs3_01.jpg]
[Image: dogs3_02.jpg]

:wilbur: is possessed by Satan????

Baptist doctors also say that breastfeeding is a gateway sin...

Edited By Spitfire on May 22 2002 at 12:47
Quote::wilbur: is possessed by Satan?
Always kind of figured that

Quote:Baptist doctors also say that breastfeeding is a gateway sin...
Gasp!! Before you know it, they will be out there snorting ass & shooting cock! :blow:
this site is funny
[Image: chatgirlpic.gif]
Quote:Baptist doctors also say that breastfeeding is a gateway sin...

Now I have really heard it all.....breastfeeding a sin? The most important gift you can give your child for the rest of his/her life is a sin? A natural protection against many illnesses, not to mention forming an unbreakable bond with your child? All of this is a sin?

Sorry....just a little... [Image: jaw_drop.gif]
:rofl: :rofl:

[Image: breast2.jpg]
Well, here's one of their "leaders":
[Image: judypic.jpg]

It could even be a simple gesture, like shipping your 11-year-old son off to military school, or cutting off part of your daughter's ear for listening to N'Sync.

These people are SICK!!! :lol:

Edited By Arthur Dent on May 24 2002 at 06:13
Quote:Does this mean Cunt-Twat can find a thong that fits now?
oh, a short joke, hehe! :burnfucker:
Quote:It's been 20 years since we legally executed a witch on this campus
this actually bothers me more because that means the last witch execution was...1982?
[Image: bj3.gif]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Pages: 1 2