CDIH

Full Version: The Execution - Midnight, tonight, the end on the Fuggin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
At midnight tonight, FNMoron will be put to death for his shitty, non funny actions of yesterday morning. I have discussed this with many members but Sluggo said that for the betterment of the board, this must be done. I would like for all of you to join us in this joyous occasion and I may even release VG so she can be the only witness that might not laugh the whole time. Sluggo will also be them man behind the hood for he feels it is his right after Moron tried to escape his punishment by Hijacking his account. Also, Moron is so full of shit, he is to stoned to press the refresh button on his browser, I added no more restraints to his cell.
Can we get bibilical on his ass and stone him?
hang
Hang
HANG
HANG
LIONS!!
actually, i changed my mind.roll him up in some paper and lite it, or human bong.make him die like pot
Public stoning.

Take that as you will.
stone...stone...stone....i got a boulder here is that still legal??
I see you have the prisoner ready for this evenings festivities...

[Image: 1011574661295_moronprison.jpg]

My Axe has NEVER been SHARPER Sir!!!

[Image: 1011574660774_Slugxecutioner.jpg]
fbdlingfrg Wrote:actually, i changed my mind.roll him up in some paper and lite it, or human bong.make him die like pot
mmm that sounds like a good idea. but i think i have a solution. we let sluggo have his jollies by putting moron on the chopping block, then we roll the body into a big joint and pass him around the group :fuggin:
crx girl Wrote:
Quote:actually, i changed my mind.roll him up in some paper and lite it, or human bong.make him die like pot
mmm that sounds like a good idea. but i think i have a solution. we let sluggo have his jollies by putting moron on the chopping block, then we roll the body into a big joint and pass him around the group :fuggin:
well, moron has smoked so much that we probably still get some ind of buz from his remains...
:fuggin:
:burnfucker:
Quote:well, moron has smoked so much that we probably still get some ind of buz from his remains...
Probably???
Sluggo Wrote:
Quote:well, moron has smoked so much that we probably still get some ind of buz from his remains...
Probably???
i was being pessimistic.i tend to do that.under 3 hours till we light the fucker up

8 minutes
vg is offering her body in cell 2 if we dont kill moron...
fbdlingfrg Wrote:vg is offering her body in cell 2 if we dont kill moron...
I have my orders...
well, has there been any word from the govenor? see ya moron :burnfucker: :fuggin:
whoo hoo!we're gonna be STONED tonight
fbdlingfrg Wrote:
Quote:
Quote:actually, i changed my mind.roll him up in some paper and lite it, or human bong.make him die like pot
well, moron has smoked so much that we probably still get some ind of buz from his remains...
oh yeah, i almost forgot, well duh :fuggin:
Here is a photo of the execution...
The Moron is dead...

[Image: 1011589403031_execution.jpg]

Unfortunately it will be days before he is dry enough to smoke...
In the meantime...
I brought some hash...

[Image: 1011574660774_Slugxecutioner.jpg]

Edited By Sluggo on Jan. 21 2002 at 12:08
so no moron tonight?damnit :fuggin: Sad
Pages: 1 2