CDIH

Full Version: Hey Ladi...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I'm so sorry I didn't look at the birthdays earlier...
Happy birthday Ladi!!![Image: 1011460001066_birthday_cake.gif]
<marquee behavior = left><font color = red><font size = 5>happy birthday ladi!!!!!</marquee></font></font>
wasnt her birthday last month?
Lmao Yes, but since today wasn't Gonzo's b-day, I figured it could be mine.

I figured since it said I was 3, you would know I was kidding.

Edited By Hey Ladi on Jan. 21 2002 at 01:49
Hey Ladi Wrote:Lmao Yes, but since today wasn't Gonzo's b-day, I figured it could be mine.

geez, must you all ruin everything for me? I was positive the 3 years old thing was the only truth in it.
Hey Ladi Wrote:Lmao Yes, but since today wasn't Gonzo's b-day, I figured it could be mine.

I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rape Fantasizer Wrote:
Quote:Lmao Yes, but since today wasn't Gonzo's b-day, I figured it could be mine.

geez, must you all ruin everything for me? I was positive the 3 years old thing was the only truth in it.
Actually, I usually act more like I'm six. Big Grin
Sluggo just needed an excuse to post.
Hey Ladi Wrote:
Quote:
Quote:Lmao Yes, but since today wasn't Gonzo's b-day, I figured it could be mine.

Since when do 6 year olds dance on bars wearing corsets?
Rape Fantasizer Wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

It was all about the fun. Big Grin
Hey Ladi Wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

It was all about the fun. Big Grin
Well, of course, and what better way to have fun than by being all Ecstatic on a bar?
Ladi's not really 3?????? Dammit, that totally fucks up my fantasy about her.
Quote:Well, of course, and what better way to have fun than by being all Ecstatic on a bar?
Hoo hoo, I invented that joke. :real good:
Ants in My Pants Wrote:Ladi's not really 3?????? Dammit, that totally fucks up my fantasy about her.
Quote:Well, of course, and what better way to have fun than by being all Ecstatic on a bar?
why, yes, yes you did, thank you my dear.
Quote:
Quote:Ladi's not really 3?????? Dammit, that totally fucks up my fantasy about her.
Now, if you're really 6, Rape, I'll bring some of that good stuff over and we can have some nasty, Ecstatic fun, baby.
Ants in My Pants Wrote:
Quote:
Quote:Ladi's not really 3?????? Dammit, that totally fucks up my fantasy about her.
Now, if you're really 6, Rape, I'll bring some of that good stuff over and we can have some nasty, Ecstatic fun, baby.
I'll leave the light on for you. Be here at 9?
Rape Fantasizer posted at 02:44...
Quote:I'll leave the light on for you. Be here at 9?
You know me too well, my dear.
Ants in My Pants Wrote:Rape Fantasizer posted at 02:44...
Quote:I'll leave the light on for you. Be here at 9?
You know me too well, my dear.
That's because I am all that matters!!!
I can smell the skank in the air.
IrishAlkey Wrote:I can smell the skank in the air.
That must be the whore in my sigpic, she's been getting fucked for days straight now.
Rape Fantasizer Wrote:
Quote:I can smell the skank in the air.
That must be the whore in my sigpic, she's been getting fucked for days straight now.
Hey Rape, I hope she doesn't get rug burns. Oh sorry, maybe Alkey should start another "Inside Jokes" thread.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5