CDIH

Full Version: The arpi's a cocksmoker thread - Post what you want. he won't read this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Seeing as how Arpi is bored with the one trick this pony does, and has sworn he won't read any of my threads or post, I thought I'd give everyone an opportunity to post what they want about him and not worry about what the cock smoking flaming tool will think.

If he posts in this thread, or even reads it, it would show how much of a fucking pussy he actually is. Swearing that he won't read any thread or post I start, and then actually posting in this thread or any other thread in retaliation would show him to be the lieing little piece of shit mongoloid he really is.

Post away folks.
what are you thoughts on Arpi?
Do you think he's a boring and tiresome prick with a broom stick up his ass?
Does his "this thread sucks" monotony bore you?
Has his insatiable desire to suck maynard and sluggo's cock get tired after a while?
Do you think he shits in his sombrero and then wears it to give him self "style"?

Post away folks. Fear not that the turd burglar will read this. Well, he will..... he just won't admit it.

I'll check back later to see the progress....
Hi kettle
Quote:Post away folks.

Quote:Post away folks.
do we have permission to post away?
how are you pot?
Arpi and his antics have no bearing on my life.
what if it was arpi in a lifetime special about a little boy who had no balls? would it have any bearing on your life then ikea?
You can call me a bunch of things Stumpy, but I am nothing like you.
if you're nothing like me and arpi is nothing like me, then according to the rules of logic, you must both be alike. I get it, you're a cock smoker too......okay. cool.

:lookatme: Hi cocksmoker!
nope, still not funny. atleast arpi is funny sometimes.
You are as bad at logic as you are at having an original, witty thought.

Blue isn't green
red isn't greed

So all then blue = red?<font color=white>

Edited By Galt on May 22 2002 at 7:04
according to the NYU Comp.Sci. classes in logic - yes they are.
Grumpy has gone about 5-6 posts without mentioning somebodys':<ul>
Sister
mother
pet
next door neighbor
sister's pet
next door neighboor's mother
mother's sister
mailman</ul>

So you just KNOW he's feeling some sort of pain.<font color="white">

Edited By Sephiroth on May 22 2002 at 7:56
nah....no pain chink boy. just doin research. I found out a few things about our little faggit bear boy. it's historical visual reference of the life of arpi.
Grumpy, the last thing you want is a public debate on who brings less to the board: You or Arpi. Why don't you just drop it, spend less time writing horribly unfunny, unoriginal, gimmicky posts here, and spend more time writing horribly unfunny, unoriginal, gimmicky columns for OTL

Edited By Galt on May 22 2002 at 7:54
While I find the whole Arpi Versus Grumpy battle tedious,
I will say,
that I will ally myself with whichever one of you publicly stands AGAINST
the Ken is not teh funney movement.
politics and bedfellows and whatnot.
Quote:Wanted: Large moose cock for the sexual pleasure of a scary bear salesman. Please contact [email]<!-- e --><a href="mailto:arpikaru@dicklesstwat.com">mailto:arpikaru@dicklesstwat.com</a><!-- e -->.[/email]

Hey!! I call shenanigans. . That email address is invalid. Fucker.
Galt > Arpi > Ken > Rosie O'Donnell > Grumpy

Edited By Keyser Soze on May 22 2002 at 11:28
Ken > Galt > Eating one's own feces > Massive brain hemmorages > Arpi > slicing off one's penis with a dull thumbtack > working at McDonald's > Froy > Grumpy
Quote:Froy > Grumpy
ouch :-o
fuck, i think i inadvertantly started the new game thread.
Pages: 1 2