CDIH

Full Version: The truth about arpi's past - A visual guide to the cocksmoker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ever wonder what our boy mongoloid is really like at home?
ever wonder why he is the way he is?

Allow me to tell you the story of a retarded mongoloid named arpi.

[Image: arp_whale.jpg]

After sobering up and realizing the mistake he had made in fertilizing the beast known as arpi's mother, Arpi's father tried to suck the sperm out her. But alas her huge flaps of skin and rolls of fat were no match for him. The ghonorhea infected products of his fathers shriveled dick were on their own.

[Image: arp_chumpool.jpg]

A few months later, a retarded mongoloid boy was born and they named him Arpi. Arpi wasn't like other children. He'd much rather play in his own shit then play with other children. His attachment to his mother was eerie at best. The words incest and blowjobs from mom were a regular part of his vocabulary.

[Image: arp_whale2.jpg]
That was, until he met Jane. The girl that would change his life forever. Jane took his virginity and showed him that his 3 inch turd killer wasn't just for peeing and putting in his mommy's mouth. She also showed him the art of using sex toys. Arpi enjoyed endless nights with Jane and booboo the duck as she shoved him time and time again up Arpi's ass while he watched sesame street and listened to Ernie sing the rubber ducky song.

[Image: arp_tulip.jpg]
He enjoyed booboo up his ass so much, he lodged it there permanently so that he could forever be with booboo. Jane left Arpi after his obsession with booboo started. Since no other woman would come near him, Arpi then turned to homosexuality. He stalked young goateed bikers on message boards. His one opening line however didn't gain him much success. "This thread Sucks" didn't seem to work on young maynard. His lack of any substantial length to his penis didn't help matters either. So arpi deviced a plan to lengthen his 3 inch turd killer.

[Image: beer.jpg]
One night in a naked drunken stooper on the internet, and wearing his sombrero he pierced his genitals and hung a beer can from it in hopes of making it grow. To this day it hasn't help. but Arpi has not given up all hope. His mantra is his creed "maynard will be mine, maynard will be mine".
coughcoughSHORTBUScoughcough

edit-its been moved.good.very funny, grumpy

Edited By fbdlingfrg on May 22 2002 at 7:29
AWWWWW C'mon Grump!
You know better than that...
(pretty funny though)
A for effort. Mildly amusing.
Until I can see the pice you'll get no grade from me.
It's much better without them !!!
ACK!!! :crackhead:
yahoo sucks a teh pic hosting. for someone who deals in computers you should get a real fucking webhost already you cheap fucking midget.
what? You don't like the occasional red X? I'm cleaning house next week and kicking a few people out of the group. that should help the traffic limitation that yahoo has.

besides, yahoo is the only one that will allow me to post pics of that quality, turdshit.
"quality" as a relative term