CDIH

Full Version: Revenge on your neighbor - Inspired by lz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In this month's Maxim magazine is a "how to piss off your neighbor" article. In the article, it tells you to write a message in fertilizer (I love anal, Homos live here, etc.) on your neighbors lawn and then water it. The area will grow greener and faster than the rest of the lawn. Thus leaving that message for all to see. Even if he mows the lawn, the fertilized area will still be more greener. The only solution is to rip the lawn out.

This inspired me to ask - how do you get back at your white trash useless neighbor who's house is nothing more than a den of incest and storage area for broken toilets and cars on cinderblocks.
Call your local police department anonymously and imply that there may be illegal substances and or weapons on said neighbors property and that you heard them talking about mailing some white powder to some guy at the white hous.
I just send them to your house. That's revenge enough.
Love thy neighbor...love thy neighbor.... :crackhead:
the really fucked up part about it is that i have tried calling the cops in this shit hole of a town on my trailer trash neighbors and nothing has ever come out of it.
Rape and murder their 8 year old girl.
Quote:Love thy neighbor...love thy neighbor....

Doesn't always work that way.

I say you wait until they are going to be gone for a while and turn on all the outside faucets and just let them run. Works especially well in the wintertime.
Quote:Doesn't always work that way.
NOOOOO!!! you're really kidding me, right? Rolleyes
Well... wasn't sure how closely you follow the ways of the big black firestarter that people like to call a bible.... didn't want to offend.
Quote:This inspired me to ask - how do you get back at your white trash useless neighbor who's house is nothing more than a den of incest and storage area for broken toilets and cars on cinderblocks.
So what did Ladi do?
i no longer really give a rat's ass concerning the situation that i have on my hands here......

i sold my house and i'm moving back into civilization.

the piece of shit next door will be inherited by the new owners of my house.
Quote:Well... wasn't sure how closely you follow the ways of the big black firestarter that people like to call a bible.... didn't want to offend.

I burn bibles! :burnfucker:
I was once charged with Animal Cruelty for giving my neighbor's dog a field goal kick over my fence and into her car window. Was I cruel? Perhaps. But I warned my neighbors too many fucking times not to let her dog shit on our lawn and harrass our cat (which we put out during the day). It was thrown out because the dog was on my property and we warned her many, many times, but I was forced to pay for the window. Best $80 I ever spent in my life.
::waits for obligatory seph/cat joke::
It's quite obvious that seph's family keeps that cat to stud, and only eats the kittens.

(What? It was obligatory...):-D
seph eats cats. AHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHH...
if grumpy could of somehow worked kens sister into the joke it would have been gold
throw a ham at their house
When the go down to the creek for the weekly bath, take the rock out from behind the left back wheel & roll their trailer down the hill. Hopefully hitting the gas station down there & thus bursting into flames. Not that it happened or anything, ... I was gardening all day, no one saw a thing.

Of course... it might not be a garden in the traditional sense, but I carefully tend my toilet mold, so it is green & fluffy. :bouncer:
Quote:throw a ham at their house

How can a kike throw a ham? Did you wear gloves? And why a ham? Why not a steak? Are you not only a jew but a veggie eating tree hugger as well?
Pages: 1 2