CDIH

Full Version: Why is everyone up so late?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
It's already a quarter after 10!! Don't you wanna wake up early to catch the beautiful sunrise, while accompanied by your warm beverage of choice?
i have off tomorrow, and thus will be on until 2am at least
2 am?? my goodness. Do your parents know about this?!?
If I stay up all night, I can do both.
amateur
i'm going out
Cheaters night- I'm up until 3 am at the latest. And then at 3- Law and Order. L&O ROCK!
I stil have three chapters, and a case to prepare for tomorrow.
Holy shit that sig is funny!!

Slater: "Cmon Screech, kick that commie's butt!!"
Jessie: "Slater, you can't say that on the radio"
Slater: "Ok, ummm, Cmon Screech, kick that commie's heinie!!"
i have sigs turned off. any other that would make me chuckle?
why do you have sigs turned off? You're missing out on screech teaching chess!!!
i'm on dialup so it makes the page load faster
its depressing how slow i am going :-(
My Math Final is tomorrow. I slept all day so I could pull a all-nighter.

Im on 3rd cup of coffee. I will have finished 4 pots by tomorrow.
cause im bored Undecided
Because you people desperately need me to lead you in this time of need. You can all lean on my shoulders. Except Arpi for he is a used up douche bag and I don't like him.
Late?
Quote:Late?

I hope you didn't strain your fingers all that much coming up with that reply. I wouldn't want you to, I don't know, post something a little more meaningful than a single word.

Wait, what the fuck am i doing? i need you this weekend. Ok, sorry sir, you have a reprive.
Quote:I hope you didn't strain your fingers all that much coming up with that reply. I wouldn't want you to, I don't know, post something a little more meaningful than a single word.
:-(
Quote:i need you this weekend.

:rofl:

uh oh, gotta run...
Quote:uh oh, gotta run...
It's sooooo not what you think.
Pages: 1 2 3 4