CDIH

Full Version: Shawn green
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
He hit 4 HRs today, and he's a jew. Wow!
hitler wasnt to fond of the jews.
Yea, but Hitler isn't on my fantasy team. But that would be pretty cool if he was.
hells yea. he would make a good bullpen coach too.
If Hitler were a reliever, he would help me a lot in the save department. I'm defeinetly stuggling there.
i hope green's next gig is to take his mighty bat and smite all of you heathens.
Hitler enjoyed smiting.
and was in turn thoroughly smitten himself
just like you will be when I play you week 16
Quote:just like you will be when I play you week 16
you were amusing then, snooze
hitler played a MEAN game of checkers.
Where can I get that book you have on Hitler, Hybrid?
You all suck
barnes and nobles galt. check the hitler section.
Mazel tov!:bouncer:
You failed to mention he also set a major league record for total bases that day, going 6 for 6, and that week set the 3 day major league record for home runs, hitting 1 the day before the 4 homer day and 2 more in the game after that. 7 homers in 3 days, incredible.
I had Pol Pot on my fantasy team. He was the leader in kills. Somehow Stalin got credit for half of the Jews that were exterminated in WWII.
Pol Pot was my sleeper pick but someone took him in the 3rd round and I was stuck with Mussolini. What a dissapointment he was.
Mussolini put up some good "efficiency" numbers, but he just sucked in every other department. The winner in our pool had Hirohito. He had good extermination/kill count and a huge "worship" number.

I also had Kennedy. I got a decent worship from him. I was counting on more kills since there was both the Vietnam and Cuban situations. On the plus side, I did get an assasination bonus.
I had Reagan. Not only did he bring crack into the ghettos, but he also created AIDS. He didn't get the press that some of the other big names got, but he was pretty damn effective.
Pages: 1 2