CDIH

Full Version: Sick and twisted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.bumfights.com">http://www.bumfights.com</a><!-- w -->

This is some of the most amoral, unethical stuff I have ever seen sold on video.

These guys pay bums to fight and do jackass stunts with money or alcohol. But the one I was ashamed to laugh at was a guy acting like the Croc Hunter finding bums and hog tieing them with duct tape. Just sneak up on some sleeping bum and start wrapping the guys wrist together. One got away and he ran after him and tackled him. Just really sick stuff.
i think this should be in entertainment! :-p
i saw this on the news, it looked so damn funny. the guys who produced this said they pay the bums in drinks and drugs. Confusedmokey: :toast:
I's been around for awhile, they'e site has been getting drilled because they've been on a certain few radio shows the past couple of weeks.

I say we pay Twat some cash, and another board lady and start our own site.....catfight.com
Quote:catfight.com
Already taken
bitchfights.com? is that taken?? i'm game cuz i aalways need money!!!!
Quote:bitchfights.com? is that taken?? i'm game cuz i aalways need money!!!!

I don't know. You probably know that super-secret Isreali martial art. Gotta watch out for those throwing star of davids.
Yeah..bitch fights.com sounds good...Now we just have to get you a challenger...Who's another bitch??? Anybody seen Slackjaw?:lol:
Some guy in Finland took bitchfights.com, but bitchfights.net is available.
well, grab it! how much are we talking? i just need coffee money, so $5 is good for me. :poke: :punch: :lookatme::bow: :badass: :toast: I WIN!!!! :lol:
Quote:Yeah..bitch fights.com sounds good...Now we just have to get you a challenger...Who's another bitch??? Anybody seen Slackjaw?

I don't know what hurts worse, the fact that my old pal DGW says such mean and cruel things, or that the little woman didn't defend me. I'm ascared :crackhead:
i'll defend you, but i can't do that if i fight you! and besides, i told you, i have your back when you stop being a pussy and fight joey :loveya: :thumbs-up: :-p
Quote:i told you, i have your back when you stop being a pussy and fight joey

What else do I get when I knock him out? :burnfucker:
special treats! ;-)
[Image: treats.gif]