CDIH

Full Version: Can we take a break... - And realize something?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seriously. How funny is this Dustin Diamond picture? He's so serious. So intimidating.

I can't stop laughing every time I see it.

It's just hilarious on so many levels. Feel free to list them below.
He'll always be Screech to me :loveya:
i thought he was actually going to be tuff at the celebrity boxing. when he started punching you could tell he's still the biggest nerd alive.
Galt, you know how i feel about you, so i feel like i can be honest with you. not that funny. really. i think its just you. sorry
thats not dustin diamond.look, he's got a goatee and the deeply set eyes.he's the evil twin, not the funloving nerd
his hair is all wavey and just ready to fro out
Quote:Galt, you know how i feel about you, so i feel like i can be honest with you. not that funny. really. i think its just you. sorry

You just don't like it because he looks like your much tougher and cooler younger brother.
i think he was a bad ass on the celeb boxing...of course, he only fought horshack...that picture is ok, nothing to write home about
I have no clue what your sig. is all about, Galt, but, Arpi's is killing me! :rofl:
nope, i's not cool :disappointed:
i really dont look anything like screech. forget itUndecided
Actually I thought it was Tom Green at first.

This is kinda like when Doogie Howser played the smart guy in Starship Troopers, but you knew all along that he was doogie.
doogie rules!!!!
screech came to our highschool and told us not to drink on prom night. then he lip synched to gin and juice Rolleyes there was some chick from a sitcom too and she sang a country song, i forget who she was though...
Screech ISfunny
Quote:Screech ISfunny
beats you any day of the week